Post your Preseason 2007 Top 10 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your Preseason 2007 Top 10

I wanted a wildcard...
Nebraska's got a good defense and Sam Keller is there to take over the QB spot next yr. I expect them to be fairly strong.

Srry for double post, huge ice storm is hittin Oklahoma causing sluggishness on the comp

I see your point, however raiting them in the top 10 PRE-SEASON is kinda wacko, especially when they arnt even the 3rd best team in a weak conference

They have great potential, but thats what sucks about pre season rankings
Well, Oklahoma, Ohio St, & Auburn were other teams I was considering. Not too crazy...rivals actually had them 13. I'd say they're right there with Oklahoma, battling for the #2 spot in the conference.

Well, Oklahoma, Ohio St, & Auburn were other teams I was considering. Not too crazy...rivals actually had them 13. I'd say they're right there with Oklahoma, battling for the #2 spot in the conference.

It all depends on how Keller is in the offense, I look forward to see him lighting it up, except in the Big XII CCG when he is throwin picks all over the place at the Sooner D :D

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida
5. Wisconsin
6. WVU
7. LSU
8. Louisville
9. Auburn
10. Tennessee
11. Ohio State
12. Rutgers

Don't worry about Louisville. You guys are acting like the cupboard is bare. Trust me its not even close. Most of the OL and DL are back. All WR are back, 2 RBs are back. The team will look different, but will still be very effective.

Brohm is coming back. Louisville offense will be scary good.

Change:
1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida
5. Louisville
6. Wisconsin
7. WVU
8. LSU
9 - 12 the same.

Brohm is coming back. Louisville offense will be scary good.

Change:
1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida
5. Louisville
6. Wisconsin
7. WVU
8. LSU
9 - 12 the same.

You know that Bobby Petrino went to Atlanta right? I don't think there offense will be the same.

Not to pick on anyone person, but why does everyone think Texas is going to be good? I know they have a lot of talent, but they ALWAYS do. However, with out Vince Young, Mack Brown has NEVER won a big game!!!! I just really don't see it. IF they win a lot of big games this year or next, I'll be the first to say I am wrong, but I just think they are a good team in a relatively weak conference. NOTHING more.

Not to pick on anyone person, but why does everyone think Texas is going to be good? I know they have a lot of talent, but they ALWAYS do. However, with out Vince Young, Mack Brown has NEVER won a big game!!!! I just really don't see it. IF they win a lot of big games this year or next, I'll be the first to say I am wrong, but I just think they are a good team in a relatively weak conference. NOTHING more.

Well Mack beat us this year without Vince. (well in all fairness we gave that game away)

But yea, I have no idea why people are rating Texas as high. They lose 3 STARTING lineman, pass blocking was their forte. Not to mention they have to replace a secondary that was torched by Kansas St. Nebraska, Ohio St, and to some extent Oklahoma. They also lose their best runningback.

I think people vote them high because the Big XII is weak, its only them and OU. They think that they will beat OU next year, which will make them a lock for Big XII champs. Well Id love to c that preety boy Colt McCoy do AS good without his NFL line.

That doesnt change the fact that they'll be rated highly in the preseason. These are just preseason projects, and UT will be rated high in the preseason polls.

That doesnt change the fact that they'll be rated highly in the preseason. These are just preseason projects, and UT will be rated high in the preseason polls.

Mack sure does a good job putting down a team full of all stars ON PAPER, if that trophy was given out b4 the season started, Mack would be hailed as God in the state to the south.

Texas will always be ranked in the top 5 preseason. But what i dont understand is that Oklahoma going into the 07 season is exactly (or even better) the same as the Texas team going into last season. Green QB's, stars on O-line and WR core. Mediocre D-Line, Average young LBs, and great (well...Texas's secondary was SUPPOSED to be good) secondary. But I assure you, OU will be rated in the teens :shakeno:

You know that Bobby Petrino went to Atlanta right? I don't think there offense will be the same.

Yeah, but most of his offensive staff remains and Kragthorpe is no offensive slouch. They'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom