5. Wisconsin
6. WVU
7. LSU
8. Louisville
9. Auburn
10. Tennessee
11. Ohio State
12. Rutgers

Don't worry about Louisville. You guys are acting like the cupboard is bare. Trust me its not even close. Most of the OL and DL are back. All WR are back, 2 RBs are back. The team will look different, but will still be very effective.

1. florida( this could change on the juniors who decide to leave and all that)
2. USC ( this could change on the carroll and jarrett situation)
3. LSU
4. texas
5. WVU
6. wisconsin
7. ohio state
8. michigan
9 boise state
10 auburn

I hate to say it but I think some of u are over rating Tennessee since their top 3 WR are gone. And their best Olineman.

This is all dependent on who declares for the draft...

1. Michigan
2. USC (If Jarrett leaves)
3. Florida
4. Texas
5. West Virginia (Could be above UF and Texas)
6. Wisconsin
7. Oklahoma
8. LSU
9. Ohio State
10. Auburn

8th? :confused:

Believe me, I respect your opinion and everything, but... We're better than that.

:yes: I think Georgia will bounce back next season. Stafford will be a hell of a QB.

Yeah I was really thinking about putting them in the top ten. Stafford will be one of the Best QB's in the country. His WR's need to catch the football unless they are in a really huge outdoor non-alcholic picnic party! :D

I don't get the top 2-3 stuff for Michigan. They'll be loaded, but they're always loaded. The have been one of the biggest frauds in college football for the last several years. IMO, it's all about Carr. As long as Carr is leading that team, given his penchant for coming up short in big games, I can't have high expectations for them.

Miami won't be in the top 10 at the start of the season, but we will be by season's end, watch and see. We don't stay down for long.:D

I don't get the top 2-3 stuff for Michigan. They'll be loaded, but they're always loaded. The have been one of the biggest frauds in college football for the last several years. IMO, it's all about Carr. As long as Carr is leading that team, given his penchant for coming up short in big games, I can't have high expectations for them.

I agree they wont live up to expectations or live up to their potential under Carr, but they will still be a preseason top 5.

Back
Top Bottom