3) Florida
4) Michigan
5) Texas
6) Louisville
7) Auburn
8) Florida State
9) Ohio State
10) Wisconsin

Yep, that's right, I am the first person to put FSU in the top ten. If for nothing else than their schedule. But, they were a mere play here or there away from being 9-2 this season instead of 7-6 and that was with a "youth football" offensive staff, freshman and sophomores all over the field, and a rash of injuries. The players are their, the talent is there, the coaching WAS NOT. Trickett, Fisher, Dawsey, those additions alone will allow that offense to perform at a much higher level and games against BC, NC State, Clemson, and Wake Forest that were lost with an inferior coaching staff should be easily won next season. Really, the only games on the FSU schedule next year that have loss potential is at Lane Stadium against VT and at the swamp.

1) Michigan
2) USC
3) Florida
4) Texas
5) LSU
6) Louisville
7) Auburn
8) Florida State
9) Ohio State
10) Wisconsin

Yep, that's right, I am the first person to put FSU in the top ten. If for nothing else than their schedule. But, they were mere play here or there away from being 9-2 this season instead of 7-6 and that was with a "youth football" offensive staff, freshman and sophomores all over the field, and a rash of injuries. The players are their, the talent is there, the coaching WAS NOT. Trickett, Fisher, Dawsey, those additions alone will allow that offense to perform at a much higher level and games against BC, NC State, Clemson, and Wake Forest that were lost with an inferior coaching staff should be easily won next season. Really, the only games on the FSU schedule next year that have loss potention is at Lane Stadium against VT and at the swamp.

Michigan ahead of USC? Wow I honestly can't see how that happens unless you like Michigan

1. USC
2. Florida
3. Michigan
4. LSU
5. Texas
6. West Virginia
7. Virginia Tech
8. Wisconsin
9. Arkansas
10. Nebraska

1. USC
2. Florida
3. Michigan
4. West Virginia
5. Wisconsin
6. Texas
7. LSU
8. Arkansas
9. Notre Dame
10. Rutgers
25. Kentucky
119. :monkeyr:Alabama :monkeyl::moon::oldman::down::yell::tsk: Will there be a more dispised team in the country w/ Dolphin fans than the Crimson Tide?

I put Notre Dame in there, didn't really want to, but the pollster always over rate the Irish. And they will again next year. I had to put my Cats in at #25.

I put Notre Dame in there, didn't really want to, but the pollster always over rate the Irish. And they will again next year. I had to put my Cats in at #25.
The Irish are not ranked in some preseason top 25 polls, just so you know. The highest I've seen them is late, late teens. They lost Quinn, Walker, McKnight, Samardzija, and Zibikowski...just to name a few.
The pollsters can't overrate them that much, C'MON.

I wanted a wildcard...
Nebraska's got a good defense and Sam Keller is there to take over the QB spot next yr. I expect them to be fairly strong.

I see your point, however raiting them in the top 10 PRE-SEASON is kinda wacko, especially when they arnt even the 3rd best team in a weak conference

They have great potential, but thats what sucks about pre season rankings

Back
Top Bottom