Power rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings

Hmm the last 4 teams in the rankings, were the first 4 teams in the draft

they don't think to hard about these rankings do they?..

We are definitely better than 30th. As bad as last year seemed I think 11 of the 12 losses were by 10 points or less. We weren't as bad as 4-12. And that was without Saban, Linehan, Houck, Ronnie Brown, Matt Roth, Channing Crowder, Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday, Donnie Spragan, etc. I kinda like being in the position to shock a lot of teams next year.

Worst power ranking I have ever seen.. The top is awful and we have one bad season and are now worse than the Bears, Lions and Cards, all who are perenailly bad.. GreenMonster

You guys made me look at an article written by Pete Prisco. He is at the top of my "piece of S***" list. The guy is a Patriots lapdog. He will always bash the Phins.

"The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy."

Improved? They lost Patten, Brown, Law, Andruzzi and both coordinators. They also had a very average draft. How have they "improved"? I still think they are the best team in the league but at least TRY to be objective. Prisco is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Look at who he ranked ahead of us. Redskins, Giants, Titans, Lions, Bucs, Cowboys, Rams....we are better then all of these teams in my opinion.

What are you people b*tching about? This team was 4-12 last year. What do want them to do? Put us at number 1 just because it the Dolphins. C'mon. Until September rolls around and we start playing some games and hopefully winning some games, we are right we we deserve to be.
It sucks, but it's true. Don't blame Prisco, blame Wanny.

GreenMonster said:
Worst power ranking I have ever seen.. The top is awful and we have one bad season and are now worse than the Bears, Lions and Cards, all who are perenailly bad.. GreenMonster
By the way, I think the Lions might be good this year. But we'll still be better!

Buddwalk said:
its crap they have us at #30...by the end we should be like #14
Let them keep us at 30, that's a good thing. Other clubs will under estimate us, and look past our game with them. Also our players/coaches will be fired up to prove them wrong.

I find it very interesting that they have Power Rankings based on just the offseason alone. Well now that I'm interested, I'll waste no time in saying that it's a complete joke, and Prisco obviously has too much time on his hands. Doing Power Rankings this early is pointless and is not good for anything more than a good laugh. Well I had a good laugh. Let Prisco and the media think we'll be or that we are the 3rd worst team in the league, and that Chicago Bears, N.Y. Giants, and Tennessee Titans are better than us (or will be better than us). Let the media underestimate us and give us absolutely no respect. Just makes it all the better when we're laughing in their faces after we prove them wrong.

TampaDolphinFan said:
We are definitely better than 30th. As bad as last year seemed I think 11 of the 12 losses were by 10 points or less. We weren't as bad as 4-12. And that was without Saban, Linehan, Houck, Ronnie Brown, Matt Roth, Channing Crowder, Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday, Donnie Spragan, etc. I kinda like being in the position to shock a lot of teams next year.

I think the cbs guys are the only ones who will be shocked. Players on other teams will know we aren't pushovers. Remember, we were in a lot of those losses to the end last year, and now we have new life!

That is a terrible power ranking. I don't see how david terrell is an improve over anyone and Duane Starks is honestly terrible the few times he does get to play.

painnotpleasure said:
I find it very interesting that they have Power Rankings based on just the offseason alone. Well not that I'm interested, I'll waste no time in saying that it's a complete joke, and Prisco obviously has too much time on his hands. Doing Power Rankings this early is pointless and nothing not any good for anything more that a good laugh. Well I had a good laugh. Let Prisco and the media think we'll be are or we are the 3rd worst team in the league right now, and that Chicago, N.Y. Giants, and Tennessee are better than us. Let the media underestimate us and give us absolutely no respect. Just makes it all the better when we're laughing in their faces after we prove them wrong.

By the way, can someone take a screenshot of those rankings to send to Prisco after week 1?:confused:

LtDan662002 said:
We are definitely not getting any respect for the upcoming season. Oh well!

how does arizona get so high. what a bunch of crap. They still don't have a qb.

unifiedtheory said:
You guys made me look at an article written by Pete Prisco. He is at the top of my "piece of S***" list. The guy is a Patriots lapdog. He will always bash the Phins.

"The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy."

Improved? They lost Patten, Brown, Law, Andruzzi and both coordinators. They also had a very average draft. How have they "improved"? I still think they are the best team in the league but at least TRY to be objective. Prisco is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Look at who he ranked ahead of us. Redskins, Giants, Titans, Lions, Bucs, Cowboys, Rams....we are better then all of these teams in my opinion.

If we don't have a better year than the titans than i'm switching over to the 49ers. just kidding....... :lol:

MelbournePhin said:
god i hope the idiot bills fans that come here dont take this and ride with it. this thread will turn into a back and forth love fest between losman7 and Crisis

LMAO.

Prisco took the words right out of my mouth! I'd actually have the Fins higher than the Giants, Bears, and Cards though.

Back
Top Bottom