Power rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings

SCall13 said:
What a bunch of BS. We are definetly better than plenty of teams they had ahead of us. To name just a few: WAshington, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, the RAms, Cardinals, and Giants. Miami is going to shock alot of these "experts" and climb those power rankings.

rams made the playoffs last year, washington has argueably a better offense and defense and a proven coach, tampa is a few years removed from the superbowl, new orleans has more talent than anyone ive just mentioned, and well, the cardinals are the cardinals

I love it! We have nothing to lose and everything to gain - if we surprize this season our coach will be considered a god and our team will get plenty of play next season! If we fail, well, it's a rebuilding season and another chance to let Saban use his magic in the draft.

I dont care if our rank is #32.....because i know in my heart that we are going to be a better team then #30.

icon_despised_crap-1.gif
New England Patriots1The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy.
This first line lets me know the BS involved.

nick19991 said:
they think Losman might be the next Ben Roethlisberger :lol:

... Losman wasn't even the first Ben Rothlisberger. They were rookies the same year and he didn't play.

crisis.. we wont need to get used to ur sig b/c we dont have surtain anymore. good try though.

The main thing that I didnt like about it, was that they said the Pats were actually better. I don't know how they can say that, and at the same time say the Phins are the same. The only key moves for the Pats in FA was departures, and they didnt have to great of a draft. I know after having such a great couple of years, it would be hard to take them out of the 1 spot, but how can you say that you think they have got better then a back to back Super Bowl team?

Try to be objective here. We won't be respected until we prove ourselves ON the field. Looking better on paper just doesn't cut it. We had a cr ap team last year and now we have a rookie coach with a whole new system. I don't blame the world for it's cynacism.

Just think how good it will feel to see where we end up from where we started. We may not break into the top 10 this year, but we will show that we are on our way.

I hate these things. They have us at the bottom, his reason basically being that it will take Saban's Dolphins a while to flourish. Understandable, I suppose. However, you're assuming we're a horrible team that Saban has to completely revamp (like Cleveland). We're much better than 4-12, better coaching and a strong draft already made us better.
They have San Francisco at #32. That's so predictable and stupid. When was the last time that someone picked at #1 two years in a row? I can't think of any off the top of my head but I assure you if it's happened, it's very rare.

bakedmatt said:
... Losman wasn't even the first Ben Rothlisberger. They were rookies the same year and he didn't play.

I would be shocked if the Bills could come up with a game plan to beat us with JP Loser. The kid is a hothead who melt's under pressure. Did anyone see his Senior Bowl appearance? Phillip Rivers made him look like a little girl. Wasn't even close. He is one of the best thing we have going for us, a guy with a little talent who happens to be a choker. He will be the next Kordell Stewart if he is lucky. Thank god he is in our division!!!!

Kthurmus23 said:
I don't know if this was posted, I checked but I don't look too hard. Anyway the new power rankings are listed on NFL.com, updated today. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8441273

#30? Excellent, I like that, hopefully by the start of the season, everyone will actually start believing we are the #32nd best team.

popularwar said:
I hate these things. They have us at the bottom, his reason basically being that it will take Saban's Dolphins a while to flourish. Understandable, I suppose. However, you're assuming we're a horrible team that Saban has to completely revamp (like Cleveland). We're much better than 4-12, better coaching and a strong draft already made us better.
They have San Francisco at #32. That's so predictable and stupid. When was the last time that someone picked at #1 two years in a row? I can't think of any off the top of my head but I assure you if it's happened, it's very rare.

Come on man, we went from 10-6 to 4-12, the Steelers went from 6-10 to 15-1, the Chargers went from, what 2 wins to 12 wins and the Falcons went from just plain lousy to the NFC Championship game. I guess what I'm saying is who's to say things can't turn around. I think it was pretty obvious what we were missing and I think that is why Saban put his *ss on the line...because he know's this team has the talent, just needs to be tweaked. Who was the last team to beat the Pat's? The team that laid 41 points on the #1 Defense in the NFL on their own field? The Dolphins will make some noise this upcoming season. Believe that!

Tell Pete if he thinks that the Pats are even better why doesnt he put a $1000 on the Pats going all the way again. Im sure you would hear complete silence.

prisco sucks. he doesn't like us. he gave us a b- for our draft which is complete bull****.

I think its actually pretty fair. I mean we were 4-12 and although we could be a couple of spots higher im not that mad.
One thing i do find funny is how the colsts always manage to be in the top 3 year after year, i mean dont these people learn that the colst always choke, and how do you move a team that hasnt done all that much in offseason ahead of the eagles.

Back
Top Bottom