Pre-Spring Heisman Finalists | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre-Spring Heisman Finalists

AirFishOne said:
thats very true, Ill admit that Notre Dame is better than it was in recent years, but still I would like a win ovr USC or someone of that calibur, ya know what I mean Don? No offense to ur Irish

You and me both

I disagree with the comment about the numbers not being there. Troy is gonna put up huge numbers this year. He will continue what he did against ND(sorry Don) and have a great year. No QB controversy in Columbus this year!

Troy Smith, QB Ohio State - The numbers won't be there, but a win over Texas will launch the campaign

DonShula84 said:
There schedule turned out to be quite easy I agree, but that isnt the teams fault. Look at how many of the teams on that schedule were ranked in the top 25 and the top 10 even before the season started. Thay had a lot of good teams on there schedule who grossly underachieved or were grossly overrated in the preseason polls. As for losing to Mich St, that is a rivalry game and they play us tough every year, especially when it's in ND. Every team has history with another team that may not be great, but they seem to play tough against you no matter what. Besides at the time we played Michigan St they were a hot team if I remember correctly. There season fell apart a few weeks later I believe.

Yeah Tennessee was supposed to be really good and Purdue was a chic pick to win the Big 10. This year is worse though, because a lot of those teams aren't supposed to be good.

But you're right, they schedule way in advance and have no idea of knowing who will be good and who won't. That's why I wish they would just join a conference and leave the guesswork out of it.

DrewDaGreat said:
Leak being in the top 5 is a joke. One of the most overrated player in the country - the guy is a little girl.

Must be why AJ Nicholson tried to get to him so much when they played.

SpeedRush99 said:
Must be why AJ Nicholson tried to get to him so much when they played.

Thats wrong! Funny, But wrong!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

DrewDaGreat said:
Leak being in the top 5 is a joke. One of the most overrated player in the country - the guy is a little girl.

Yeah, Leak winning the heisman trophy is a joke!! :sidelol:

DrewDaGreat said:
He couldn't go near him with Dee Webb shooting his guns.

Good one :rolleyes2 Nothing came of that incident.

DrewDaGreat said:
And nothing wound up coming up with Nicholson either, but you still brought it up.

YET. Slightly different incidents too.

firestorm said:
Yeah, Leak winning the heisman trophy is a joke!! :sidelol:

I would not say it is a Joke! Meyer's System always turns out much better in the second year and I think you will see Chris Leak in the Hiesman voting this year. I am not saying he will win it, But he has an above average chance.

This is kinda a sleeper candidate but how about Michael Hart. Other guys I think could emerge as candidates are Jarrett, Courtney Lewis from A&M, and Lynch from Cal.

Skeet84 said:
I would not say it is a Joke! Meyer's System always turns out much better in the second year and I think you will see Chris Leak in the Hiesman voting this year. I am not saying he will win it, But he has an above average chance.

Yeah I was going to say that.

Back
Top Bottom