Predict our record next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our record next year

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
This was very popular during the offseason last year. We just went 10-6 and of course right now the question is if we really have or otherwise need a QB to build around but everyone knows we are getting our wins next year regardless. I hope for 14-3, expect a bare minimum of 12-5 and for anything under that I would be pretty pissed. POs should be expected from this team at this point.

For me, it comes down to how many elite, blue chip players do we add to the roster. We have a solid middle class with “solutions” (although unproven) at multiple positions.

We are a 8-8/10-6 roster as currently constructed. If we want to go beyond that, we’re going to need to add 2/3 blue chip players on offense

Predict next year???? WTF

How is that even possible
Hahaha

Just from what we've seen and our available resources. Whoever we get you know it's gonna be at least 4 top 50 guys plus at least $26M to spend in FA, so, just from that, plus from your demands and expectations as a fan.

For me, it comes down to how many elite, blue chip players do we add to the roster. We have a solid middle class with “solutions” (although unproven) at multiple positions.

We are a 8-8/10-6 roster as currently constructed. If we want to go beyond that, we’re going to need to add 2/3 blue chip players on offense
Is "blue chip" higher, or lower than "elite"? Or is it the same thing?

Can rookies realistically be expected to play at a pro bowl level? I know a few do, but very rarely, and elite level FAs are expensive.

Is "blue chip" higher, or lower than "elite"? Or is it the same thing?

Can rookies realistically be expected to play at a pro bowl level? I know a few do, but very rarely, and elite level FAs are expensive.

I think elite you can use for anything that's in the top 5 percentile of any comparison you're making while blue chip is an adjective that states that it's a 'unique prospect'. I think 'Blue Chip' only applies for prospects and it is higher than elite when speaking prospects. LOL

Considering the whining going on and the anti-Tua movement without our savior Fitzpatrick.

I’m shock no one has said 0-16 yet!
Not surpising that Tua stans dont realize that there are 17 games next year.
I think it is tough to judge before we see the moves, not just on the dolphins but the other afc teams. Who do the Jets hire, do they stick with Darnold. Who is qbing the pats?
It looks like they have a fairly easy schedule so i would say 11-6.

Considering the whining going on and the anti-Tua movement without our savior Fitzpatrick.

I’m shock no one has said 0-16 yet!
I understand what you are saying, and get the exaggeration to make a point.

I think the reality is that this HC is good enough to get double digit wins with an average QB, and below average skills. It shouldn't be a situation where ppl are going to predict a losing season, irrespective of the QB position.

I know it's hard sometimes, but the best thing is to compartmentalize a little bit. Not everyone who has legitimate questions about Tua think the sky is falling, as an overall team eval.

Too many unknowns at this time to even try to predict the record for next year. This is a better question to be asked after the draft and free agent signing period, when we will have a better idea of who will actually have a chance of being on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom