Predict our record next year | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our record next year

With Tua...no playoffs

With Watson or another elite QB AFC Championship

I said we'd be 9-8 even if I didn't pick each game right when going over the 17 games. We're 8-8 so I'm calling myself the winner of this thread. Though many also didn't expect this team to be a top 5 AFC team from the looks of it. We can't be easily fooled, can we? We know what Grier and this OL are, don't we? :bobdole:

With Tua...no playoffs

With Watson or another elite QB AFC Championship

From 1978-2021 only 6 teams have rushed for 1350 yards or less AND made the playoffs. Of those 6 teams only 2 made it to an AFC championship or Super Bowl. The 2009 Colts with Peyton Manning and the 2008 Cardinals with Kurt Warner not just elite QB's but HOF caliber QB's. Now throw in the NFL's worst OL and you think Watson or any other elite QB takes us to an AFC Championship game????

This was very popular during the offseason last year. We just went 10-6 and of course right now the question is if we really have or otherwise need a QB to build around but everyone knows we are getting our wins next year regardless. I hope for 14-3, expect a bare minimum of 12-5 and for anything under that I would be pretty pissed. POs should be expected from this team at this point.
Is Grier still the GM? If so, I predict 9-8. If not, 11-6

19-0 super bowl champs.

Good thread idea after a emotional loss.

The site would probably rather have 0-17 1st overall pick.

19-0 super bowl champs.

Good thread idea after a emotional loss.

The site would probably rather have 0-17 1st overall pick.

Definitely wise to hold off on alot of things (personnel decisions come to mind) after big emotional moments

7-10 wins will most likely be or range once again. Barring any major changes, new coaches, GM, QB

Do people NOT realize that this is a thread from JANUARY of 2021? Some guy resurrected it to look at it and people are coming onto it like it's for 2022. Laughable!

From 1978-2021 only 6 teams have rushed for 1350 yards or less AND made the playoffs. Of those 6 teams only 2 made it to an AFC championship or Super Bowl. The 2009 Colts with Peyton Manning and the 2008 Cardinals with Kurt Warner not just elite QB's but HOF caliber QB's. Now throw in the NFL's worst OL and you think Watson or any other elite QB takes us to an AFC Championship game????
Those teams had pretty good coaching, too, from what I recall. That matters a lot. We might still be in the playoffs mix were it not for Flos terrible game management throughout the season.

Back
Top Bottom