Predict our record next year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our record next year

I will come here to this thread in August to give you mine. I need to see the 2021 Schedule (With Times and Dates). Break it down. Once Pre-season is over and we have our 53. Then we can start predicting.

Too much unknown right now to give much credence to any prediction. However, the Dolphins being the Dolphins, I predict 6-10.

The Raider game wasn't a miracle.

It was a miracle that he completed the pass while getting his neck broken, but without it, he still would've completed it. He saw the play as soon as Hollins got past the CB; there's no way the safety would've gotten over in time, evidenced by the fact that even with the rainbow, no-look pass, the safety still arrived late.
Still would have needed to pick up another 15 yards with 1 play and no timeouts. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have won but the win probability was extremely low

This was very popular during the offseason last year. We just went 10-6 and of course right now the question is if we really have or otherwise need a QB to build around but everyone knows we are getting our wins next year regardless. I hope for 14-3, expect a bare minimum of 12-5 and for anything under that I would be pretty pissed. POs should be expected from this team at this point.
10-6

Not sure if there's going to be 2 or 3 preseason games. The Fins would benefit more from 3 preseason games before a 17 game season. I back Tua 100% but I don't believe in year two his arm and body would hold up late in the season or post season so that is going to impact our final record. He's completed 8, 15, 9 and 9 games during 3 years in the SEC and 1 as a Fin. I'd like to see him bulk up some and at 22 he has the time to get stronger and add more muscle. The next 7-8 months are going to be important so that's why so many members here are not quoting a record because it would be random.

Coming from a member whose name is Landry and Stills? What did you guys expect? Lol

Not surpising that Tua stans dont realize that there are 17 games next year.
I think it is tough to judge before we see the moves, not just on the dolphins but the other afc teams. Who do the Jets hire, do they stick with Darnold. Who is qbing the pats?
It looks like they have a fairly easy schedule so i would say 11-6.
They do not have an easy schedule at all. If we get to 10-11 wins I’ll be ecstatic https://fbschedules.com/nfl-2021/team/miami-dolphins

Honestly I expect a slight step back.. 9-7

Back
Top Bottom