Predict The Dolphins New Coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Dolphins New Coach

first on the list is generally where the arrow points, so Flores is where Grier’s working from. Richard is prob right there with him... but if the ask is doable, John Harbaugh will be our next HC

Prefer Kris Richard. Only fins, Bucs and Jets are interested in him.

I predict it’s Richard (if we can lure him away from Jerry Jones who is known to throw money at staff they value), Fangio or Munchak.

If all 3 turn us down that would be bad. Then it would be Rizzi.

Prefer Kris Richard. Only fins, Bucs and Jets are interested in him.

I predict it’s Richard (if we can lure him away from Jerry Jones who is known to throw money at staff they value), Fangio or Munchak.

If all 3 turn us down that would be bad. Then it would be Rizzi.

Probably take the Buc's off your list. Think Arians will be their next HC...

Makes a run at Harbaugh.....but ultimately left with Flores or Rizzi. Probably will be Flores, my least favorite.

I think Don Shula should come back and coach for a year lol.

But in reality...you either want someone under Andy Reid's coaching tree (Eric Bieniemy), someone who the players love and will play for (Rizzi) unlike Gase who they quit on, or a defensive minded guru (Fangio or Richard).

Don't forget Richard played for Miami in 2005 briefly.

As for Vangio, Ross said he wants a young guy....meaning no Fangio.

Browns Jets Packers are most attractive spots- figure McCarthy Daniels and Bienemy make sense there bc of QBs in place. Maybe The Baylor HC.

I think we are fairly attractive as well- hoping for Fangio or Richard.
My best case: FANGIO

Fangio will fix the defense. Fangio will bring blue collar tough as nails attitude.

Rizzi- retain him ST and give him a raise. Fangio can explain his own situation to Rizzi- how he interviewed in Chicago, he DIDNT get the job, stayed and it worked out.

ON OFF - we are a ways away. We need a QB and OL. I’m not drafting QB until 2020 so the OC isn’t highest priority. I bet I can attract bunch candidates once I have a Tua or “ABC QB” in place.

A trending down due to attrition Aaron Rodgers who will throw your ass under the bus in a second I can’t see as a super attractive job.

Better take that one with eyes in the back of your head

It’s like taking the Denver job but instead of Rodgers throwing you under it’s personnel decision maker John Elway

I think Don Shula should come back and coach for a year lol.

But in reality...you either want someone under Andy Reid's coaching tree (Eric Bieniemy), someone who the players love and will play for (Rizzi) unlike Gase who they quit on, or a defensive minded guru (Fangio or Richard).

Don't forget Richard played for Miami in 2005 briefly.

As for Vangio, Ross said he wants a young guy....meaning no Fangio.

For me want someone who's done it ideally. Think Ravens lose tomorrow J. Harbaugh is our guy...

Our players liking Rizzi is a big zero of what I need to hear. They liked Rizzi and I'd would have liked to like most of our players but not upset over whoever leaves...Want experience experience experience and then add on some more experience. Tired of the same ole same ole though would think if Rizzi was all that there might be at least one other organization showing interest. Christ Gase has even had 2 interviews and IMO you can't get much worse.

Back
Top Bottom