Predict The Dolphins New Coach | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Dolphins New Coach

Changes have been made for the better. Well, I think they have. If they keep Tannehill for whatever ungoddamknown reason, this **** spiral will continue.

I am cautiously optimistic of the future, but as the saying goes, dolphins gonna dolphin.

It’s going to be a Harbaugh, just not sure what one.

Whoever is the next head coach, Ross already said it could be 4 years before we're competitive so the guy will have a long leash for a while.

Matthew Cannata

@CannataNFL

The Dolphins brass have arrived in Dallas in preparation for their interview with Kris Richard tomorrow.

I hope this is it.

Perfect fit. Proven track record. Guys love playing for him. Would likely accept the power structure. Young and capable of improving during the rebuild, possibly hitting his peak when the team is ready to compete. I like a lot of things about him.

The work he did with the Legion of Boom, and Dallas' secondary (particularly Jones & Awuzie) speaks for itself.

I have no idea. But, if they want to be successful, they'd better not run any offensive or defensive philosophy and/or scheme that was run under Philbin or Gase!

Stephen Ross is attending the Cowboys game tonight according to Armando Salguero. Dolphins interview Kris Richard tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom