Predict The Dolphins New Coach | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Dolphins New Coach

I want Richard or Monken, I think Ross will try to get a Harbaugh but will be very hard to land one, therefore after other team lands Richard, he will promote Rizzi and we will finally have a QB and HC combo that lands us the 1st overall pick on 2020.

I want Richard or Monken, I think Ross will try to get a Harbaugh but will be very hard to land one, therefore after other team lands Richard, he will promote Rizzi and we will finally have a QB and HC combo that lands us the 1st overall pick on 2020.

If draft picks are given for Harbaugh all my good will is gone from the Holiday firings.

I think even with a competent coach and a great draft, this team could still pick top 3 in the draft next season based on the schedule.

If we're going full tank, then I want Rizzi as the coach. Players like and respect him, and I believe he can lead a locker room, and hold it together, even with a sub-par group of players.

If we're trying to win now and staying the course, then I'd like either Vic Fangio or Kris Richard.

If we're going full tank, then I want Rizzi as the coach. Players like and respect him, and I believe he can lead a locker room, and hold it together, even with a sub-par group of players.

If we're trying to win now and staying the course, then I'd like either Vic Fangio or Kris Richard.
So you believe they will play hard for Rizzi and tank at the same time?

I think Ross certainly wants either Harbaugh , Ariens, or Tomlin.
I dont think he gets any of those.
But I dont think he hires a guy who has never been a HC before. He has seen that act too many times.
Munchak becomes the new coach.

I think Ross certainly wants either Harbaugh , Ariens, or Tomlin.
I dont think he gets any of those.
But I dont think he hires a guy who has never been a HC before. He has seen that act too many times.
Munchak becomes the new coach.
I haven't seen any interest on either side for Ariens. Not a fan anyway let him go to the Bucs.

Rizzi - players want him as it’s a retention to a degree of the status quo. They don’t want some new hard nosed ambitious coach and would rather wallow in mediocrity and their comfort zone

This is exactly why we shouldn’t give him the gig but we’ll dolphin it and he will be the only option which should result in 1st pick in the 2020 draft and a FULL jettison of the entirety of the remaining regime

It’s sooooo predictable ☹️

Rizzi - players want him as it’s a retention to a degree of the status quo. They don’t want some new hard nosed ambitious coach and would rather wallow in mediocrity and their comfort zone

This is exactly why we shouldn’t give him the gig but we’ll dolphin it and he will be the only option which should result in 1st pick in the 2020 draft and a FULL jettison of the entirety of the remaining regime

It’s sooooo predictable ☹️
I don't believe its that at all. I think Rizzi is respected by both current and former players.

I haven't seen any interest on either side for Ariens. Not a fan anyway let him go to the Bucs.

Absolutely!! I hope whatever former coach doing his broadcasts rips the **** out of him. There’s second guessing and keeping the game interesting and then there’s what Arians does. Not to mention campaigning for jobs that aren’t open.

Hope he gats a job to get him out of the booth.

Back
Top Bottom