Predict The Dolphins New Coach | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Dolphins New Coach

Will the players play hard for the new head coach?

VJD5.gif

Seriously it doesn’t matter who we hire when you have a bunch of quitters on your team.

Will the players play hard for the new head coach?

VJD5.gif

Seriously it doesn’t matter who we hire when you have a bunch of quitters on your team.
When your coach quits first I am pretty sure the players will not want to play for that guy any longer. Gase quit in several games this season. He also did a terrible job preparing the team. Get a coach who doesn't quit, who can hire a competent staff that has the team well prepared for every game then the players would be all in.

Information on Bieniemy’s time as a player and as a coach
at Colorado has resurfaced via several depositions given in 2003
for the lawsuit brought against Colorado by a former Colorado
student who alleged she was raped during a football recruiting
party. Bieniemy’s history at Colorado was brought up in the
depositions in an attempt to display a pattern of behavior that
lawyers said the university should not have accepted.

Depositions also indicate that in 1994, Bieniemy allegedly
choked a female parking attendant at a Colorado football game and
was subsequently banned from the university for a disputed length
of time.

http://dailybruin.com/2004/04/27/football-tough-love/

Im predicting Rizzi, and it will just be a waste of 1-2 years.

Hopefully then we actually tear it down and hire a capable coach and GM.

Whoa, this article is from 2004 and not a single person from national nfl media has dug into this yet this cycle given the climate around sexual assault? That takes him RIGHT OFF the list for me...

you take a guy off the list for something that happened 25 years ago?

you take a guy off the list for something that happened 25 years ago?

Being involved in a rape case and choking a female parking attendant? Ya, of ****ing course. Don't need people like that leading the team, even if it has been 25 years.

Since Fangio has backed out and said no thanks to Grier and only interviewing with Broncos tells me we will have a hard time convincing someone of competency to come here to coach this **** show. I really don't ****ing care anymore. Whoever come in will be fired 1-3 and this cycle will never end. They should just give Rizzi a chance. But, they going to **** it up like they always do. Then Rizzi will walk for disrespect and our ST's Coach will be slected by the new coach whoever that will be. Sick of it all.

Since Fangio has backed out and said no thanks to Grier and only interviewing with Broncos tells me we will have a hard time convincing someone of competency to come here to coach this **** show. I really don't ****ing care anymore. Whoever come in will be fired 1-3 and this cycle will never end. They should just give Rizzi a chance. But, they going to **** it up like they always do. Then Rizzi will walk for disrespect and our ST's Coach will be slected by the new coach whoever that will be. Sick of it all.
We called it off.

I think right now it's probably going to be Kris Richard or Darren Rizzi. Tough to make sense of this coaching search. I do think that they have met with a couple of college coaches on the down low, especially when they spent like two days in Texas.

Go with Richard and give Rizzi a big raise to make sure he stays. If Richard is a flop you can go with Rizzi who would have even more exp as an assistant HC than he currently does.

Back
Top Bottom