Predict the Last 4 Games, Final Record, and Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Last 4 Games, Final Record, and Why?

I think at best we'll win 2 more games but not 3......won't be easy to be up in Jersey two weeks in a row with no real running game from us. It won't be as easy for Fitz to throw it up there. Yes the jets, giants and bengals are all bad teams but we're not a good team either. Our coaching staff has been amazing but at the end of the day we've won 3 games mostly thanks to that coaching staff.

We probably will win 3 games but I am predicting 2. Might see Rosen in a couple also.

We should at least win 2 out 4. I think Bengals will be tougher than we expect dalton. Might just win one. 1 or 2 game. Still need a lots of work in future..4 to 5 win for season.. a moral victory season for flores..

I think at best we'll win 2 more games but not 3......won't be easy to be up in Jersey two weeks in a row with no real running game from us. It won't be as easy for Fitz to throw it up there. Yes the jets, giants and bengals are all bad teams but we're not a good team either. Our coaching staff has been amazing but at the end of the day we've won 3 games mostly thanks to that coaching staff.

I think it's very possible we'll be in at least one snow or ice bowl up there, too. With very little running game, that might make our offense totally ineffective.

I think it's very possible we'll be in at least one snow or ice bowl up there, too. With very little running game, that might make our offense totally ineffective.
Yeah that's why I said winning up there two weeks in a row will be hard. The weather up there can do a lot of things to a team from Miami. This is where you like to have a big strong RB which we don't have and I'm a Laird fan but he's not the cold weather type of back you want up there.

Yeah that's why I said winning up there two weeks in a row will be hard. The weather up there can do a lot of things to a team from Miami. This is where you like to have a big strong RB which we don't have and I'm a Laird fan but he's not the cold weather type of back you want up there.

<shrugs> Zach Zinner from Minnesota, played college at S. Dakota State. Maybe they are thinking ahead about that? Still, if our line can't get a push in perfect weather, it's certainly not looking good for them in foul.

Last edited:
Not a prediction, but it'd be crazy if they won all 4. It would screw up the first pick, while also bringing an excitement about what this coaching staff was able to do with what it had to work with.

Jets game is tricky because they lost to the Bengals last week, they will be hungry this week, I now expect a close LOSS
Giants are pretty bad but we are on the road, in Miami we would win, another close LOSS
Bengals defense hasn't been that bad this year, I expect Fitpatrick to implode in this one , LOSS
Pats will beat us in NE no matter who is playing, LOSS

3-13

5-11 or 6-10 because all offseason I said we’d win 5 or 6 games but was told over and over this was a 3 win team who would LIKELY have the 1st overall pick. If that happens I’m right and they are wrong and we all know nothing is more important than being right about what we post on here.

Jets game is tricky because they lost to the Bengals last week, they will be hungry this week, I now expect a close LOSS
Giants are pretty bad but we are on the road, in Miami we would win, another close LOSS
Bengals defense hasn't been that bad this year, I expect Fitpatrick to implode in this one , LOSS
Pats will beat us in NE no matter who is playing, LOSS

3-13

Hope you are right dude, suspect you are not though :(

We are at the point of tbe season when coaching really shows up so unfortunately for the short term at least I could see us winning 6.

We aren’t beating the pats with anything on the line for them so forget it.

Back
Top Bottom