Predict The Miami Dolphins’ Record For 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Miami Dolphins’ Record For 2018

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I actually have no idea how this team will perform. Recent years have shown me that this team does not adapt well to personnel changes that happen during the season. If we have injuries and shifting of personnel, this could turn out to be pretty ugly. I don't care how cold it is in Buffalo, if go to there relativity injury free, I think momentum will be on our side and we pull out a rare win in the final game of the season.

Week 1 vs. Tennessee: Win (1-0)
Week 2 at New York Jets: Win (2-0)
Week 3 vs. Oakland: Win (3-0)
Week 4 at New England: Loss (3-1)
Week 5 at Cincinnati: Loss (3-2)
Week 6 vs. Chicago: Win (4-2)
Week 7 vs. Detroit: Win (5-2)
Week 8 at Houston: Loss (5-3)
Week 9 vs. New York Jets: Win (6-3)
Week 10 at Green Bay: Loss (6-4)
Week 12 at Indianapolis: Win (7-4)
Week 13 vs. Buffalo: Win (8-4)
Week 14 vs. New England: Loss (8-5)
Week 15 at Minnesota: Loss (8-6)
Week 16 vs. Jacksonville: Win (9-6)
Week 17 at Buffalo: Win (10-6)

Last edited:
I can roll with that DK. I read some reports or maybe it was twitter feeds talking about how we have 5 games in the row at the end against playoff teams. id rather have the cake of the schedule at the start of the season. Great time for Tannehill to knock off the rust, the newer guys to get used to the game plans, that way hopefully we are a solid gelled unit before the end of the season tough games hit.

I actually have no idea how this team will perform. Recent years have shown me that this team does not adapt well to personnel changes that happen during the season. If we have injuries and shifting of personnel, this could turn out to be pretty ugly. I don't care how cold it is in Buffalo, if go to there relativity injury free, I think momentum will be on our side and we pull out a rare win in the final game of the season.

Week 17 at Buffalo: Loss (10-6)
Wait, week 17.. Are you saying loss or win? It says loss but record increases to 10-6.

I'm going to go with 10-6. With a healthy Tannehill and spreading the ball around, Drake coming into his own and new pieces on D, I think we surprise people including ourselves.

Week 1 vs. Tennessee: Win
Week 2 at New York Jets: Win
Week 3 vs. Oakland: Win
Week 4 at New England: Win
Week 5 at Cincinnati:Win
Week 6 vs. Chicago: Win
Week 7 vs. Detroit: Win
Week 8 at Houston: Win
Week 9 vs. New York Jets: Win
Week 10 at Green Bay: Win
Week 12 at Indianapolis: Win
Week 13 vs. Buffalo: Win
Week 14 vs. New England: Win
Week 15 at Minnesota: Win
Week 16 vs. Jacksonville: Win
Week 17 at Buffalo: Win

They will make a movie out of the 2018 undefeated Fins.

5-11. That schedule is brutal. Brady twice per usual. But now you gotta sprinkle in a little Aaron Rodgers on the road. A healthy Luck on the road. Minny and Jacksonville's defense. The division games against New York and Buffalo are always tough. Houston and Detroit pose major matchup issues with their explosive offenses(especially Houston with a healthy Watson). Those games are toss-ups at home.

I see a rough season ahead looking at the current personnel in place on both sides of the ball. I see us being one of the NFL's worst scoring offenses yet again. We're going to have to field a top 8 scoring defense to be competitive, and I have zero faith in Matt Burke to achieve that. The Draft isn't going to change the landscape that much either. Yikes.

Last edited:
I honestly don't feel confident we will win any of those games, with the exception of the Jets. First time in my life that I've had such little confidence in my beloved Dolphins.

Not sure if we're gonna beat the Jets twice but we def aren't losing to the pats twice. We could be anywhere between 8-10 wins if we stay healthy and get a few dogs in the draft.

Week 17 at Buffalo: Loss (10-6)

No actual predictions, but I'm still concerned about the 1st 4-5 games. A new interior OL will need to gel, possibly two rookie LBs, and some new WRs/TE?, plus, Tannehill back after a year off. I'm not predicting 0-4 or 0-5, but those variables do concern me. That said, I expect a better team than last year (not too difficult). We'll know a lot early on. Has Gase found a solution to slow starts and will his play-calling be more aggressive.

I can roll with that DK. I read some reports or maybe it was twitter feeds talking about how we have 5 games in the row at the end against playoff teams. id rather have the cake of the schedule at the start of the season. Great time for Tannehill to knock off the rust, the newer guys to get used to the game plans, that way hopefully we are a solid gelled unit before the end of the season tough games hit.
Not to mention we go to Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck's houses before those 5 games. Need to take advantage of the schedule early on. But with Tannehill having rust and he typically has slow starts to seasons, I have my reservations. The entire season hinges on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom