Predict The Miami Dolphins’ Record For 2018 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Miami Dolphins’ Record For 2018

we should win at least a couple more games than last year by Pouncey not being here

4-12

Dolphins have no qb, what do you expect?

giphy.gif

10-6 as of now. Higher with a killer draft and a few late veteran FA signings.

They did it in 2016.
Rarely, not never. What I am saying is that to pencil in two wins against a team that always seems to step up to play us might be a bit premature.

I don't think the team needs to re-invent itself to get to 9 or 10 wins. If the defense just plays at 2016 level, which wasn't anything to write home about, this team is capable of winning any game on the schedue. Give me a league average defense, league average pass protection and keep the 4th quarter mental mistakes at a minimum. Those three things and a healthy Tannehill and the team has a chance to beat anybody on the schedule.

10-6

Win a few we shouldn’t and lose a few we shouldn’t but I like the schedule the way it works out. Dolphins are actually a very good 1pm start team.

I like what I see from the schedule.

My prediction/guess for right now is 10 wins against Tenn, Jets, Jets, NE at home, Buff, Buff, Cin, Chi, Indy, GB and 6 losses against NE away, Hou, Min, Det, Jax, Oak.

Its really all on Gase's Shoulders! If he gets the team to execute the way they should we have the ability to win more games than 10 with this schedule and if not and the penalties and lack of attention to details continue then we may not win many. Its way to early to tell but Ill go with my above statement for now.

This is hard, as we have no idea what Ryan will be after missing the last 20 games. I am confident despite losing a lot of star power this roster is better than last year, but not good enough to get out of the middle of the pack.

Week 1 vs. Tennessee: L 0-1
Week 2 at New York Jets: W 1-1
Week 3 vs. Oakland: Win W 2-1
Week 4 at New England: L 2-2
Week 5 at Cincinnati: W 3-2
Week 6 vs. Chicago: W 4-2
Week 7 vs. Detroit: W 5-2
Week 8 at Houston: L 5-3
Week 9 vs. New York Jets: W 6-3
Week 10 at Green Bay: L 6-4
Week 12 at Indianapolis: W 7-4
Week 13 vs. Buffalo: W 8-4