Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl

This really isn't too farfetched if you really think about it.

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

The talent remains undeniable. I mean HUGE! talent.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.
Bourbon is a very strong intoxicant.

If Wentz leading the Dolphins to Superb Owl is your prediction then;
A)You are not Nostradamus
B) Your Crystal Ball needs retuning
C) Palmistry is not your thing
D) You are certifiably insane
E) All of the above

You didn't see that post coming did you?

The chances of Carson Wentz (a.) coming to Miami and (b.) leading them to a Super Bowl are similar to Cleo Lemon’s (a.) rocket arm and (b.) enshrinement at a certain Canton, OH museum.

If Wentz leading the Dolphins to Superb Owl is your prediction then;
A)You are not Nostradamus
B) Your Crystal Ball needs retuning
C) Palmistry is not your thing
D) You are certifiably insane
E) All of the above

You didn't see that post coming did you?

if he did, he might be right about Wentz though

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.
Carson Wentz is hot garbage. On top of that, he's a first class douchebag and terrible leader. You're joking right?

If he is cheap on a prove it contract. I would take a flyer, but the problem is there is something wrong with this guy.

He has all the tools.....BUT he just fails time and time again.

Carson Wentz is hot garbage. On top of that, he's a first class douchebag and terrible leader. You're joking right?

Stop beating about the bush. What do you really think?

Back
Top Bottom