Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl

This really isn't too farfetched if you really think about it.

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

The talent remains undeniable. I mean HUGE! talent.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.
Lol. Wentz is God damn horrible!!!!

I don't know bro...Wentz? If he's cheap... I mean like dirt cheap ...and he isn't going to be a locker room problem...AND he doesn't phone it in... as in play like Cutler ...obviously more recently Bridgewater ( some might say he didn't but boy did he look just so uninterested, then again we aren't in his head but his body language was so 'who cares')... then yeah as a backup, ok...I mean it can't be worse than TB or Jacoby before him....or can it? Hmmmm....

View attachment 129544
Mage… apparently Wentz alienated some teammates while with the Eagles.

Carson Wentz are you serious? LMAOOOOO!!! He's as good as a dead grandmother's wet bloomers!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe just me but I wentz at the thought of anyone named Carson carrying the clipboard managing the mac book whatever it's money we ain't got yet it's sufficiently stupid that Grier might be interested.

Last edited:
I like the premise.

The drop-off from Tua to Bridgewater and Thompson was significant. Especially considering some thought Bridgewater might actually push Tua for the starting role.

So, I do think the Dolphins should look for an upgrade at backup quarterback. Wenz has had an injury history, though.

Maybe Thompson will improve, but is he good enough?

Well, this could be the worst take in Finheaven history. A dude looking for his 4th team in 4 years. A guy that got his old coach fired in Indy. I dude that has literally thrown season ending picks two years in a row. A guy that has a bad team player reputation. What more can you say? Did I miss anything?

Okay I get it, but other than that a good fit?
Be honest you’re not a fan of his are you?

worth exploring if cheap

This really isn't too farfetched if you really think about it.

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

The talent remains undeniable. I mean HUGE! talent.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.
Today's not april fool's day, I'm confused... Wentz is not good....I rather role with skylar if Tua is out and draft a qb 2024 than waste time with wentz

Wentz had One Great Year in 2017 and Still got Hurt, Thought I was High when seeing this Thread but Nope have No Weed. But He Might have had some.

More plausible headlines:
  • “Dan Snyder: 2023 NFL Man Of The Year”
  • ”Tom Brady signs with Jets to mentor ‘up-&-coming‘ Zach Wilson”
  • ”Colin Kapernick to conduct on-field workout at halftime of NFL‘s first flag football game”
  • ”Tua Tagovailoa attempts Guinness Book of World Record for number of walnuts smashed by forehead in 60-seconds”
  • ”Carson Wentz attends first Commanders press conference dressed as a hotdog, replete with ketchup and mustard”

Davis Mills is much better. He has shown he can makes plays on a horrible team and is at least competent.
Better than Wentz, Bridgewater, Thompson for sure.

Back
Top Bottom