Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl

This really isn't too farfetched if you really think about it.

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

The talent remains undeniable. I mean HUGE! talent.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.

Not an unreasonable "surmise".

Stop beating about the bush. What do you really think?
Well, this could be the worst take in Finheaven history. A dude looking for his 4th team in 4 years. A guy that got his old coach fired in Indy. I dude that has literally thrown season ending picks two years in a row. A guy that has a bad team player reputation. What more can you say? Did I miss anything?

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR tal
Wentz is not a free agent at this time. Washington might cut him because it won’t cost them any dead cap money to do so. Yet I don’t see the Dolphins having much interest in Wentz.

He really hasn’t been a top tier QB in several years but if Washington cuts him, he will likely be looking to go to a team where he can compete to be the starting QB. That is not in Miami.

There will be better and cheaper options at the backup QB position in free agency than Wentz.

No way we sign him. He does not fit this scheme at all, just like Lamar Jackson doesn't. He is a low 60's % completion guy. This offense is based on quick accurate throws that put receivers in position to maximize YAC. I would take Carr over him easily. He had a down year this year with his completion percentage, but has been a higher 60's guy most of his career.

Wentz is absolutely horrible. Lots of guys in the NFL are "talented" doesn't mean they are good though. Ryan leaf was talented. JaMarcus Russell immensely talented. Carson Wentz is trash.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.
There's a reason he's being cut and has no trade value.

Who is this? Is this Jeremy Klump on twitter? Because he had the same idea. Dumb and Fricken insane.

Nothing good is ever posted at 2 am.

Back
Top Bottom