Prediction Time: How Many Wins for Miami? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: How Many Wins for Miami?

I said 4 before...I think 4 is the ceiling now.

The team is just completely lacking in proven talent at so many positions that I find it hard to come up with wins. I will say that because the team has a new coaching staff, I think we'll see those 1-2 surprise wins you can get out of catching another team completely off guard.

I'll go with 3-13.

That is a really miserable record, and teams usually have to try hard to reach those depths. Based on the Dolphins' roster moves, I think they may have tried hard enough to get there. I think the potential for a 1 win type of team is there, and I also think the potential for a scrappy 6 win club is there, too. But I think 3-13 seems right given the moves we saw today.

I'm in at 3. I have been somewhat optimistic every year for more decades than I want to say but this year even I can't postulate a competitive, much less winning season. I disagree with the direction the team is taking and even if I did agree - I hate the way we're doing it. This off season has been a test of loyalty to me and all I have now is the name and the logo and the hope that there will be management changes soon.

I'll be the one to say it.....

I'm predicting 0-17 for this year. Yes, we'll even find a way to lose to the bye week. :shame:

i had 2 wins prior. 0-16 is doable. No reason to cut anymore. You have achieved putridness

At beginning of Training Camp I predicted 8-8. Now I am sold on 4-12. Washington, Cincinnati, Jets once, & Bills once. We will be 0-8 on the road. Win 4 at home. This year is going to be a very long one. But, **** it I will be cheering my *** off like I have been doing for 37+ years an I am a DIE-HARD so let the REAL GAMES BEGIN!!! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DOLPHINS FOOTBALL I sure am!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom