Prediction Time: How Many Wins for Miami? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: How Many Wins for Miami?

I thought we might surprise people till Fitzbackup was announced ad starter. I will go with 4 wins now

This is a 3-13 team. I can see us beating the Redskins, Bengals, and one home game against either the Bills and Jets

Zero pass rush and average at best at every offensive position outside of LT, 4 wins.

8-8, Rosen starts after the bye week.

I can see us going in to December with a 1-10 record. The Sept-Nov schedule is brutal. We could have 3 winnable games in Dec. with the Jets, Giants & Bengals. Those 3 games will determine if we get the 1st pick in 2020, or not. I'm guessing a 3-13 finish.

Since it seems to be more and more clear that Grier and Flores want to trade Tunsil for an overpriced defensive lineman and a pick, I’ve lost all confidence that either of them have the slightest clue what they’re doing. Either that, or this will be the most epic tank job in recent memory.

One win. That’s my prediction.

Yeah man, because playing hardball and trying to fleece a desperate team to pay a King’s ransom for Tunsil is so incompetent.

A surprising 10-6

1 win for Fitz in the first 4 games

9-3 surprising finish for Rosen
I too thought I saw improvement in the preseason especially on the defense of side. If we get lucky I could see this happening. I'm having a hard time buying into were the worst team out of 32

I voted 4-7 initially but after today I'd like to change my vote to 0-3 wins.

If they win more than 3 with this roster I’d be shocked.

Back
Top Bottom