Prediction Time: How Many Wins for Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: How Many Wins for Miami?

Every time we get a new head coach (not named Cam Cameron) we seem to exceed common expectations the first year. That included into my prediction, I’m going with 7-9. Minus that, I would have said 5-11.

Last edited:
If we win more than 3 and less than 10 I'll be upset...sick of the 4-9 win seasons

We will start 0-3 then we will win against the Chargers and possibly start getting on a hot streak and end winning between 7-9 games. But the most important thing, I think both Rosen, Flores and his coaching staff and our team will show lots of good things an will give us hope for the next years. This will be a young and well coached team by the end of the year.
Now if key injuries happen we may be 4-6 wins at best.

Eagles Should Pursue Clowney the Hardest
Speed
Normal
Quality
Auto
Quality
Auto
180p
270p
Speed
Normal
00:12
01:12
00:00
Powered by Minute Media
powered-by-strip

Every time we get a new head coach (not named Cam Cameron) we seem to exceed common expectations the first year. That included into my prediction, I’m going with 7-9. Minus that, I would have said 5-11.
Yeah, I want to believe that as well. Then I keep thinking about the offensive line and how Fitzpatrick and Rosen have been constantly running for their lives in preseason. There is the possibility that the offensive line improves. There's a lot of young players on the unit, so that could be a positive.

Six. The Dolphins are never quite as bad as people imagine (except 2007, but that was a really, really bad team and it was obvious from the start when they even traded the freiking punter).

Since it seems to be more and more clear that Grier and Flores want to trade Tunsil for an overpriced defensive lineman and a pick, I’ve lost all confidence that either of them have the slightest clue what they’re doing. Either that, or this will be the most epic tank job in recent memory.

One win. That’s my prediction.

I'll hold steady at 4 wins.

26. We win several by such a large margin the league gives us 2 wins for each of those games. Allllrrriiigghhtt Miami!

I honestly have no idea. I cant get a grasp of this team. The OL is bad, the DL isn't any better. But the skill players aren't that bad, wr, rb, safety, cb. Could be any where from 1-15 to 8-8.

As constructed: 6 wins
With Clowney and Tunsil: 9 wins
With Clowney without Tunsil: 4 wins

Back
Top Bottom