Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • 9-12

Votes: 146 84.9%
  • 13 or more

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters
I don't think NE is nearly as good as some if you.

A RBBC is used to compliment your passing game, not to carry an offense. It just doesn't work generally. I'm also not worried about Cam or the fact they overpaid for two TE's

Their best attribute will be their returning defenders who no longer have the luxury of playing from ahead like with Brady.

Color me pissed if we lose this game. Its unacceptable as we have a MASSIVE talent adalvantage and should have the QB advantage.

I think the defense will take a step back in the turnover department, because we had Lady Luck with us last year. Offense a small step forward. Tua looks improved but I can’t see that WR room staying healthy for long & we still can’t run the ball.

I think we’ll be 11-6 because of a favorable schedule but I wouldn’t put an amount of money that mattered over 10-7.

I don't think NE is nearly as good as some if you.

A RBBC is used to compliment your passing game, not to carry an offense. It just doesn't work generally. I'm also not worried about Cam or the fact they overpaid for two TE's

Their best attribute will be their returning defenders who no longer have the luxury of playing from ahead like with Brady.

Color me pissed if we lose this game. Its unacceptable as we have a MASSIVE talent adalvantage and should have the QB advantage.
It's in New England, which is always tough. Obviously would love to see Miami win, especially with Jones making his first start.

Last edited:
It's in New England, which is always tough. Obviously Would love to see Miami win, especially with Jones making his first start.

Thats also part of it. If we can't stop Mac Jones who only has two players worth throwing the ball to, our defense doesn't deserve the hype we are giving it.

Thats also part of it. If we can't stop Mac Jones who only has two players worth throwing the ball to, our defense doesn't deserve the hype we are giving it.
Can't put too much into openers, though. You know the phrase, it doesn't matter how you start, but how you finish.

That said, would be so nice to come out and flat out dominate.

Undefeated. Miracle season because no one can score on our defense, and we have more points on the board at the end of the game than the other team.

Back
Top Bottom