Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • 9-12

Votes: 146 84.9%
  • 13 or more

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters
That's a good point. Do you know who Miami plays after that London game? That's going to be tough even if it's a bad team.
We host Atlanta and I agree it's going to be difficult. Even though when making these predictions most people will look at that game as they go down the schedule and think it's a given victory.

We host Atlanta and I agree it's going to be difficult. Even though when making these predictions most people will look at that game as they go down the schedule and think it's a given victory.
Right. I'd probably pencil that in as a loss.

I am going to say 12-5. Considering our Division, which I think may end up being the toughest in the AFC by the end of the year, I think that would be considered a really successful season!

I am going to say 12-5. Considering our Division, which I think may end up being the toughest in the AFC by the end of the year, I think that would be considered a really successful season!
Besides KC and Buffalo, I think it's a dogfight for those final five playoff spots. I see Miami in that next tier with teams like Cleveland, Baltimore, maybe Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Indianapolis, maybe Denver.

14-3 record. Wild card behind 14-3 Buffalo. We Lose to Tennesee in AFC Championship game on missed FG. But great season in store.

16-1.
I’m going to trust the experts that say I have a generational talent at QB. The one loss is to Tampax. We then avenge that loss in the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom