Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • 9-12

Votes: 146 84.9%
  • 13 or more

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters
If I was setting an over under I'd say 10.5 wins.

Then I'd really want to take the over but be hesitant.

I predict this story is wrong.

12-5 and win the division. The offensive line deficiencies can be covered up by winning the time of possession battle. Which was our formula last season. It’s what this team is built to do. Create turnovers, make stops on third down, and don’t turn the ball over. I am hoping that we move the ball better this season. We were middle of the pack in first down conversions last season but I would love to see us move up to the top alongside the Bills. Hopefully our short passing game is helped out with yac since defenses have to respect our speed. If we do that and start games fast, it should take the heat off the OL. If we make mistakes on offense or get down early in games our OL will be seeing the type of pressure that can make them fold. Like I said, we are built to win, even with mediocre OL play. But the players need to execute.

12-5 AFC East Champs (#2 Seed) 5-1 Division Record. AFC Championship Game versus either Chiefs or Bills.
11-6 Bills (WC)
8-9 Patriots
5-12 Jets

Our schedule right now looks incredibly tough. 10 wins would be a good achievement. If Tua takes a big step and plays elite football I’ll go with 13-4

Our schedule right now looks incredibly tough. 10 wins would be a good achievement. If Tua takes a big step and plays elite football I’ll go with 13-4
If Miami somehow emerges with a 3-2, or better, record after that five-game opening stretch, I think the Dolphins will win more than 10.

Back
Top Bottom