Prediction Time!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time!!

10-3 going into Buffalo...I hit the 7 straight plus 1 before...barring a Tua injury Miami will win the next 6...call your bookie

*May have posted in the wrong place...moderators thanks
Wouldnt be shocked with 8-3... And wouldnt bet on 10-3...

8-5 would be my guess. Hope you’re right, and I’m wrong.
I was called an idiot when I said if we beat Baltimore on that thursday game we'd go on a tear...not a prophet but I can read schedules...Miami should win into Buffalo...we win that one...break out the pom poms

After watching last night's game, you're seeing the Dolphins winning 6 straight? I hope you're right, but between lack of a good OL and injuries in the defensive backfield, I just don't see it.
Not how but who...Detroit Chi Browns Texans SF? Dude healthy Tua...table run

10-3 going into Buffalo...I hit the 7 straight plus 1 before...barring a Tua injury Miami will win the next 6...call your bookie

*May have posted in the wrong place...moderators thanks
I agree with 10-3. We are 11-1 in last 12 games Tua has played. We just have to get/stay healthy.

The GB game is the wildcard...we play them this week it's a loss...but if they stew dissent for another month before?

The GB game is the wildcard...we play them this week it's a loss...but if they stew dissent for another month before?
Lol did you really say fins lose to GB? Only reason the game was close yesterday was because Tua was rusty. Dude hasn’t played in 3 games, I would bet he lights up the lions next week

Lol did you really say fins lose to GB? Only reason the game was close yesterday was because Tua was rusty. Dude hasn’t played in 3 games, I would bet he lights up the lions next week
Kind of my point...Tua was rusty...but the D plays better when he's out there...whole team does

Back
Top Bottom