Prediction Time!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time!!

10-7 tops. And that's with Tua healthy the rest of the way. Too many injuries in the secondary to overcome and who knows how long TA stays in the lineup. Just too many variables with this team (and most every other team).

The GB game is the wildcard...we play them this week it's a loss...but if they stew dissent for another month before?
Green Bay is a mess and not a good team. I wish the Dolphins were playing them this week. Right now the Browns are a better team than the Packers and with both those games in Miami, beating the Packers appears to be an easier win than the Browns.

I expect the Dolphins to win both games but the Packers are awful and that game doesn’t scare me at all.

10-3 going into Buffalo...I hit the 7 straight plus 1 before...barring a Tua injury Miami will win the next 6...call your bookie

*May have posted in the wrong place...moderators thanks
I can see it but the defense could cost us a few games

We won’t make the playoffs due to defense. However, Tua will light it up and Hill will be the first WR to cross 2000 yards!

We won’t make the playoffs due to defense. However, Tua will light it up and Hill will be the first WR to cross 2000 yards!

You do realize that 5 of our 7 wins came with the defense on the field stopping the other team to preserve the win at end of game. Sometimes for multiple drives. Without that defense we could easily be 2-7. Playoffs in AFC are narrowing down to about 9 teams left. We only have to finish ahead of 2 of them to make the playoffs.

We don't have any business losing the next two home games, so i expect 8-3.

10-3 is going to be tough, San Fran is going to know our offense well.

We don't have any business losing the next two home games, so i expect 8-3.

10-3 is going to be tough, San Fran is going to know our offense well.
We should know the San Fran playbook better than they know ours. McDaniel was part of the staff that ran the 49ers current offense and defense, Shanahan may have worked with McDaniel but he never worked in this system.

Back
Top Bottom