Prediction Time!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time!!

We have barely any healthy secondary players to say we are going to run the table is a hot take for sure. If we were fully healthy absolutely but we have Justin Bethel, fejedelum and igbo playing huge snaps every game will be a battle

We have barely any healthy secondary players to say we are going to run the table is a hot take for sure. If we were fully healthy absolutely but we have Justin Bethel, fejedelum and igbo playing huge snaps every game will be a battle
Point of the thread...definitely a hot take...but I'll see you at 10-3

12-5 when the smoke clears and we are in the playoffs - LOL
I can't help it - I'm a homer - LOL
I'm sticking with my preseason pick of 11-6. Agree, playoffs if Miami gets relatively healthy.

Bummed about Brandon Jones.

Afc looks weak. Chargers struggling and their schedule gets rough soon, I don’t think jets can continue their schedule starts to get rough. Bengals heating up need then to win the division and if we keep pace with Baltimore 9-7 might get the 5th spot.

I just hate that we lost those winnable games that hurt our margin of error, I mean look at tonight's game. Who in the Hell saw Chicago going into NE and waxing that ass? We have to go into frigid Chicago against a QB that suddenly looks pretty slippery and our own QB doesn't exactly like the elements and we still do not have a running game that can complement him, we will see but we should definitely take advantage of this schedule. I predicted 11-6 to 10-7 preseason but certainly did not see all of these injuries.

I just hate that we lost those winnable games that hurt our margin of error, I mean look at tonight's game. Who in the Hell saw Chicago going into NE and waxing that ass? We have to go into frigid Chicago against a QB that suddenly looks pretty slippery and our own QB doesn't exactly like the elements and we still do not have a running game that can complement him, we will see but we should definitely take advantage of this schedule. I predicted 11-6 to 10-7 preseason but certainly did not see all of these injuries.
Or NE isn't good and we're just conditioned to think beating them is an accomplishment

can i get an amen church GIF

Hopefully you are correct. But with so many injuries, i would not bet.
One game at a time, Hopefully our guys heal up and stay healthy

Not how but who...Detroit Chi Browns Texans SF? Dude healthy Tua...table run
Yes, it is a softer schedule. That being said, this is the NFL, not college. When you have 2 units on your team that are downright bad at this time (OL - lack of talent & defensive backfield - injury), no games are gimmes.

What’s the minimum you think is needed to make the playoffs this season?

Yes, it is a softer schedule. That being said, this is the NFL, not college. When you have 2 units on your team that are downright bad at this time (OL - lack of talent & defensive backfield - injury), no games are gimmes.
Exactly Bro, nothing is ever easy for the Miami Dolphins

Or NE isn't good and we're just conditioned to think beating them is an accomplishment
We swept them last year and they went to the playoffs and we sat at home. Until someone drives a stake in their hearts then they will be a thorn in our side. We were tied with them going into the weekend so hopefully this is the start of the end but I have seen this movie too many times.

Back
Top Bottom