Prediction Time!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time!!

I see the Chargers being a problem, if they get Allen and Williams back definitely a good last team with the ball wins scenario! That's my challenge game before Buffalo. Also Buffalo could be snowy too and that would make that game really tough!

Last edited:
I see the Chargers being a problem, if they get Allen and Williams back definitely a good last team with the ball wins scenario! That's my challenge game before Buffalo. Also Buffalo could be snowy too and that would make that game really tough!
You posted that before that game tonight. I forgive you. I don’t care about Allen and Williams. They don’t have the D to stop Tua and his boys. I say 10-3 going into to Buffalo, though I could see 9-4 with the 49ers winning at home. I hope not because I will be at that game and would love to see that motion in the ocean, that elite ball placement and accuracy on display.

You posted that before that game tonight. I forgive you. I don’t care about Allen and Williams. They don’t have the D to stop Tua and his boys. I say 10-3 going into to Buffalo, though I could see 9-4 with the 49ers winning at home. I hope not because I will be at that game and would love to see that motion in the ocean, that elite ball placement and accuracy on display.
10-3 into Buffalo...that's what it is...best I can do...the two Cali games will be fun though

Yeah 49ers looking good defensively last night, Hope The Phins all show up for your game. Phins up!

I see someone beat me to my prediction...

Dammit

And to English class. lol.

You had some extra words in there, I do that all the time. Your brain works faster than your fingers.

Actually, upon further review, I am guessing you got spell checked into different wording. I think you were going for "we won't win".

And to English class. lol.

You had some extra words in there, I do that all the time. Your brain works faster than your fingers.

Actually, upon further review, I am guessing you got spell checked into different wording. I think you were going for "we won't win".
I've slept since then... only God knows what I meant.

I've slept since then... only God knows what I meant.

Figured it out, this is what you were going for. Auto correct changed will to win.

"I predict that we win not win next week" Should be = "I predict that we will not win next week."

Leave it to me to ruin your joke.

Wouldnt be shocked with 8-3... And wouldnt bet on 10-3...
I believe it's SF and the Chargers after the Texans. Could go 3-0, but I'm going to say 2-1. A 9-4 record for the stretch run.

Also, here's a prediction for you.

The Miami Dolphins will trade for Darren Waller in March.

Raiders need to trade Waller and Adams (If possible) in the off season and start from the ground up.

Waller on the other hand is absolutely tradeable I want that mountain on this offense next year.

Back
Top Bottom