PREDICTION: Zack Martin AND Ja'Wuan James in the First | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PREDICTION: Zack Martin AND Ja'Wuan James in the First

The draft value charts you can find online are just baselines.. In a deep draft like this, I would think anyone in the 25-32 range would tak #50 and #81

I would be happy with this happening. It ain't sexy but it makes us better. I have never been in favor of moving up unless you are getting a skilled game changer so if we have to move up for an OL doesn't excite me. However, having a very good OL means RT could make our offense better because of him having time to throw and our running game taking pressure off of RT as well.

Sean hickeys not very athletic...but Miamis also been linked to not very athletic tackles anyways...would like to see us upgrade the athleticism at one tackle at least

I would not take James at 19. After a trade down, then yes; however, James does not seem to fit the zone blocking scheme so I smell another smokescreen.

Just and fyi, Ten ran a ZBS in 2013, so if you are watching any video of him in 2013 it's from a ZBS and I think 2013 was his best year.

Fins are not trading up in the 2nd round....how do I know....all my "unnamed sources". And theyre unnamed cause I dont wanna disenfranchise any of my kool double secret NFL "sources".

C'mon maan.

Back
Top Bottom