Preston Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

He wasn't drafted more for character reasons than football reasons.

That said, drops were an issue for him in college as well. It was even in a lot of his draft write-ups.

Let me first state that I think those defending him for being an undrafted free agent are fools. He was only undrafted due to his off the field issues.

However, last year, Landry led the league in drops, followed by Ridley, a first round pick. Julio Jones was tied for third. Edelman was tied for seventh.

The drops are concerning, but he's a rookie. His mind is moving too quickly. If they're this prominent next year, then yeah, it's an issue.

Um Landry also catches 100 passes, this guy will never catch 100 balls. Terrible example.

Amari Cooper seems to have overcome them.

First of all Amari Cooper was never on the Fins, and he didn’t have the drops in college, he was half assing it on the Raiders. He was a highly touted WR coming out of the draft. Please, nice try

First of all Amari Cooper was never on the Fins, and he didn’t have the drops in college, he was half assing it on the Raiders. He was a highly touted WR coming out of the draft. Please, nice try
Who cares what team they play for if they overcome the drops? Cooper was half-assing it on a 12-4 Raiders team?

Fine, cut the guy because he's dropping the ball. I can't wait to see who you replace him with.

Who cares what team they play for if they overcome the drops? Cooper was half-assing it on a 12-4 Raiders team?

Fine, cut the guy because he's dropping the ball. I can't wait to see who you replace him with.

A legit WR who can actually catch and play his craft. Preston is a bum

Williams needs to improve.....but he has good chemistry with Rosen and can make plays. Hopefully, he ability to catch the ball will get better and if so, we have a weapon on the roster....if not, he will be gone.

A legit WR who can actually catch and play his craft. Preston is a bum

That's a great answer, who is he and how are we acquiring him?

He's the top candidate to keep moving forward out of this bunch as of right now, including Stills.

Back
Top Bottom