Preston Williams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

That's a great answer, who is he and how are we acquiring him?

He's the top candidate to keep moving forward out of this bunch as of right now, including Stills.

Hmmm, umm, oh yeah we have 13 picks next draft. Please

hes shown some promise but he def needs to correct the drops issue hes got going on

I got you, I don't disagree, but its a laughable idea to act like draft status should impact whether a guy should catch a pass in his hands or not. I'm just refuting that argument because its silly.

The draft status does not have anything to do with drops. It does illustrate how silly it is to complain about the rookie when Parker and Grant are dropping more. The only two receivers catching more than 50% of their targets through the first two games are Drake and Williams.

He's a rookie undrafted free agent and through 2 games he is leading the team in receptions, yards, and TDs while being the only WR on the team catching north of 60% of. his passes. What is wrong with you people?? seriously??

Why is it some players get years to prove themselves and others are written out 2 games into their rookie seasons as a freaking UNDRAFTED free agent. Especially playing a position that normally takes 2-3 years to breakout.

Exactly. These quick trigger, over-reactionary meltdowns from fans are so freaking annoying to read.

Preston Williams is no Jerry Rice and likely will never come close --- but even the GOAT WR of all time was plagued by drops his rookie season. If it could happen to RIce (and many, many other great players) perhaps it's prudent to allow this Preston Williams kid time to develop too? But what the hell do I know. The 'sky is always falling' crowd always believe they're right.

Exactly. These quick trigger, over-reactionary meltdowns from fans are so freaking annoying to read.

Preston Williams is no Jerry Rice and likely will never come close --- but even the GOAT WR of all time was plagued by drops his rookie season. If if could happen to RIce (and many, many other great players) perhaps it's prudent to allow this Preston Williams time to develop too? But what the hell do I know. The 'sky is always falling' crowd always believe they're right.
Rice cheated

The way the team is playing and this post is singling out a WR Rookie. Hmm..ok.

Grant is at his best in 4 and 5 wide when Albert Wilson is out there. Wilson is by far the superior threat usually giving Grant a little cushion in coverage.

Wilson is integral to the Dolphins offense. We are genuinely crippled without him.

Back
Top Bottom