Preston Williams | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Preston Williams will be on the team in 2020. Devante Parker most likely will not. If Williams can overcome those drop issues he will be a good #2 WR. The Dolphins will need to replace Parker with a legit #1 WR talent.

Preston Williams will be on the team in 2020. Devante Parker most likely will not. If Williams can overcome those drop issues he will be a good #2 WR. The Dolphins will need to replace Parker with a legit #1 WR talent.

At least Williams provides more fire than Parker ever has. At least he’s got that

Fun fact DeVante Parker so far has caught 30% of his targets meaning he is currently on pace for 106 targets and only 32 receptions. That would have to some kind of record for worse target to reception ratio.

Parker has a few drops this year, but to be fair a vast majority of the incompletes on Parker targets were not really due to poor play on his part. He's had a few really nice plays and still need to be better and more consistent but he's far from being one of the main issues on the roster. That being said I think this season is more of a 16 game audition tape for other teams to look at during the offseason.

Last edited:
Parker has a few drops this year, but to be fair a vast majority of the incompletes on Parker targets were not really due to poor play on his part. He's had a few really nice plays and still need to be better and more consitent, but he's far from being one of the main issues on the roster. That being said I think this season is more of a 16 game audition tape for other teams to look at during the offseason.
That one handed first catch today was a thing of beauty.

Parker has a few drops this year, but to be fair a vast majority of the incompletes on Parker targets were not really due to poor play on his part. He's had a few really nice plays and still need to be better and more consitent, but he's far from being one of the main issues on the roster. That being said I think this season is more of a 16 game audition tape for other teams to look at during the offseason.

So far Parker has been fine, of course there will be a drop or two. Effort was always his issue

He's a rookie undrafted free agent and through 2 games he is leading the team in receptions, yards, and TDs while being the only WR on the team catching north of 60% of. his passes. What is wrong with you people?? seriously??

Why is it some players get years to prove themselves and others are written out 2 games into their rookie seasons as a freaking UNDRAFTED free agent. Especially playing a position that normally takes 2-3 years to breakout.

Look, I’m rooting for him to be good, but he caught 4 balls today on 12 targets. That’s 33% no?

And about 130m in freed up money. Don’t you know what’s going on here???
Yeah I do. Are you suggesting we spend it all this year? That kind of thinking puts us right back in the situation we were in, without the talent we just shipped off.

Again, the problem with this team isn't the UDFA rookie receiver that leads our team. Just because he isn't a #1 doesn't mean you jettison him.

Yeah I do. Are you suggesting we spend it all this year? That kind of thinking puts us right back in the situation we were in, without the talent we just shipped off.

Again, the problem with this team isn't the UDFA rookie receiver that leads our team. Just because he isn't a #1 doesn't mean you jettison him.

Jumping to conclusions are you? No one said that but you are ignoring that we have a lot of picks for the next two drafts and money to be spent. No reason to further this convo as you seem to be pulling straws now

Back
Top Bottom