Preston Williams | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Naanee had 1 catch in his dolphins career. Preston Williams has 11 for 155 and a TD 3 games into his career and is starting as an undrafted free agent rookie. Not too mention he has made some spectacular catches that he had no business catching through preseason and in regular season. He’s had some drops and needs to work on staying mentally focused throughout the process of the catch but cmon

Naanee had 1 catch in his dolphins career. Preston Williams has 11 for 155 and a TD 3 games into his career and is starting as an undrafted free agent rookie. Not too mention he has made some spectacular catches that he had no business catching through preseason and in regular season. He’s had some drops and needs to work on staying mentally focused throughout the process of the catch but cmon
I will admit that I overreacted a little bit after losing. I'm not a fan of "tanking". Maybe unfair to compare any receiver to a one catch receiver, but I am frustrated with the guy. Yes, I get he is an undrafted player, but that shouldn't give him an exemption from being criticized. His job is to catch the ball and he has failed to do that consistently. Somebody compared him to Chris Chambers and that is actually a pretty good comparison. Makes the difficult catches but doesn't make the easy ones. Hopefully he can improve but between him and Jakeem, it is becoming unbearable to watch.

He will be a good player. But we need more consistency from these guys NOW. Of course we can't forget they traded their best WR in Kenny Stills. They reap what the sow.

I’ve had it. Some of you morons criticize an undrafted wr who also happens to lead this team in receptions but don’t even mention DVP??? Yes the very same DVP who was a 1st round pick and has been hurt his entire career and at best a disappointment and more probably a complete bust. PW plays his ass off and is still learning the game and if you think he’s the problem you’re dumber than I thought. Let’s support the kid because he’s one of the only bright spots on this sorry team.

I will admit that I overreacted a little bit after losing. I'm not a fan of "tanking". Maybe unfair to compare any receiver to a one catch receiver, but I am frustrated with the guy. Yes, I get he is an undrafted player, but that shouldn't give him an exemption from being criticized. His job is to catch the ball and he has failed to do that consistently. Somebody compared him to Chris Chambers and that is actually a pretty good comparison. Makes the difficult catches but doesn't make the easy ones. Hopefully he can improve but between him and Jakeem, it is becoming unbearable to watch.
If Preston has a career like Chris Chambers I’d be thrilled with that. The key is he’s showing potential he’s making big time plays now he’s just gotta finish them. Just think about this he’s a few drops away from having close to 300 yards and 3 TDs and being in the rookie of the year conversation 3 games into the season. That’s unheard of for a WR who wasn’t drafted

I’ve had it. Some of you morons criticize an undrafted wr who also happens to lead this team in receptions but don’t even mention DVP??? Yes the very same DVP who was a 1st round pick and has been hurt his entire career and at best a disappointment and more probably a complete bust. PW plays his *** off and is still learning the game and if you think he’s the problem you’re dumber than I thought. Let’s support the kid because he’s one of the only bright spots on this sorry team.

Fun fact DeVante Parker so far has caught 30% of his targets meaning he is currently on pace for 106 targets and only 32 receptions. That would have to some kind of record for worse target to reception ratio.

He still dropped passes for us before he left us, you’re reaching.hahaha
He dropped the pass in the Seahawks game...so that translates into he drops 'passes'?

Yet Williams is already much better at football (drops and all) than you are at contributing to a message board.

I struck a nerve, didn’t know you had a crush on the man. My apologies. Make sure you kiss his poster before you turn in tonight. Now on with talking football with actual posters

Back
Top Bottom