Preston Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Let me first state that I think those defending him for being an undrafted free agent are fools. He was only undrafted due to his off the field issues.

However, last year, Landry led the league in drops, followed by Ridley, a first round pick. Julio Jones was tied for third. Edelman was tied for seventh.

The drops are concerning, but he's a rookie. His mind is moving too quickly. If they're this prominent next year, then yeah, it's an issue.

Those balls need to be caught, period.

Drops definitely a concern and need of improvement, but PW is a keeper.

It's not that we're giving him an excuse because he's undrafted. It's just ****ing ridiculous that with all the deficiencies this team has that he should be a concern we have. Bottom line delusional fans start threads on emotions because they actually think if he catches that rd we could beat Dallas. We don't have the horses to compete with that team for four quarters regardless.

Sounds like someone took a dump in your Cheerios. All I stated was that he drops everything thrown his way. Obviously he doesn't drop everything, but he surely hasn't been anything what we were hearing during the off-season. It sounds like you are the type of person who can't handle hearing any type of criticism. Probably the same type of fan who defended Tannehill every year he was here.

I don't why its unreasonble to expect a receiver to catch a ball in his hand regardless of draft status.

It is not unreasonable to expect a WR to catch a ball BUT this thread started with saying he sucks, is useless, and inept. It is unreasonable to expect a rookie WR 3 games into his NFL career to not go through growing pains. WR's usually take a while to develop so to write him off after 3 games is just silly.

It is not unreasonable to expect a WR to catch a ball BUT this thread started with saying he sucks, is useless, and inept. It is unreasonable to expect a rookie WR 3 games into his NFL career to not go through growing pains. WR's usually take a while to develop so to write him off after 3 games is just silly.

I got you, I don't disagree, but its a laughable idea to act like draft status should impact whether a guy should catch a pass in his hands or not. I'm just refuting that argument because its silly.

He drops everything. Another all-pro practice player that sucks during games. He is this year's Legedu Naanee or Ernest Wilford.

Congrats on remembering those two dumpster fires but there is no comparison. First, I think PW has made more plays in three games than those two combined made in their Dolphins term. Second, Naanee was just a completely useless player who didn't even get open for like a month and was so surprised when he got a pass that he tripped over his own feet and fumbled, while Williford was a formerly successful player who was immensely clutch with Jax, but he had lost whatever little speed he had as his body aged. Drops weren't the issue.

A few passes thrown to Preston were out of the way. The TD one was knocked out of his grip by the defender.

He'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom