Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all.

When Mike McDaniel says no, he is staying with 49ers, WTF is this franchise gonna do? This is so effing effed.

Doubtful Dolphins' brass lets McDaniel leave tomorrow without offering him the job.

On his end, he's in a great bargaining position to ask for (and get) pretty much whatever he wants or feels he needs to succeed.

I see this happening and I see it as the first step of many distancing the team from the steaming pile of sh't Flores has taken on the franchise.
Don't care what it costs, I want this to happen.

Any coach that takes the job will be seen as condoning or being complicit in the owner's conduct and, dare I say it, fraud.
Anyone who wants a future in the league, broadcasting or related media needs to avoid Ross & Co. Like the Plague.
Absolutely nothing has been proven at this point. He wouldn’t be condoning a single thing. Now, I do believe Ross will, eventually, be in enough trouble that he’ll no longer be involved with the team. Which means any coach coming on-board will either have an owner who will be on his best behavior, or he’ll have a new one that’ll be motivated to turn the organization around.

My biggest worry is that, despite being under the cap, we may end up losing some draft picks, which would hurt his ability to build the team. That being said, McDaniels may be motivated enough to simply put this on his resume and build the experience. Which sucks to see that yet again for one of our coaches but we’re out of options.

McDaniels is probably looking at this winter storm and thinking "Glad I'm in Miami...."

Money talks. Tifwiw but I googled his net worth and it came back with $1.5 million. Ross could offer him a 3 year guaranteed contract for at least $15 million. I don’t care who you are but that’s hard to turn down. His family would be set for life regardless of how things turn out.

Back
Top Bottom