Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all.

I've seen reports that his 2nd interview was today and others that it is tomorrow and other reported it was monday then backtracked...when is his actual 2nd interview?

I think he takes it. Just a matter of him inking on the dotted line

I don't care about the pro bowl, but I usually find the the pro bowl skills challenge entertaining. I know the best qb's in the skills challenge don't always win them. but Russel Wilson put on a clinic with long range bombs in windy conditions. Can hawks trade him and miami get him please..ha. Obviously not basing that on this but his career, but thought I'd just add this since I'm watching it now. I want to see what Tua's go with a good offensive coach and get some ol from FA plus another WR. But Russel def got the arm and accuracy in cold, windy conditions.

Sorry for my non related post, that's it, I promise

Same things were said about Gase. This guy has a Philbin vibe. Next year 7-10 at best.
What are you talking about? Have you ever seen Mikey?

I doubt McDaniel is worried about the damn gum wrapper on the floor.

Any coach that takes the job will be seen as condoning or being complicit in the owner's conduct and, dare I say it, fraud.
Anyone who wants a future in the league, broadcasting or related media needs to avoid Ross & Co. Like the Plague.
Coach Flores, aren't you doing an interview with CNN right now? Impressive that you have the time to post here too.

I hope you’re right, and see the logic in your post… that being said, I have a sinking feeling that no legitimate candidate will want the job, and we’ll promote Godsey, or some stupid sh1t like that… this fu$king team is a mess

Back
Top Bottom