Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all. | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all.

After interviewing Moore yesterday, Dolphins are going to discuss which is the best choice for head coach today and then make an annoucement tonight or tomorrow, everybody knows this
I’m not sure everyone knows this because according to the OP, McDaniel was suppose to be hired already.

I’m not sure everyone knows this because according to the OP, McDaniel was suppose to be hired already.
Google again; did some one slip up? :NUTS:

Mike McDaniel​

American football coach

Description​

Michael Lee McDaniel is an American football coach who is the head coach for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He previously served as an assistant coach for the Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos. Wikipedia
Born: March 6, 1983 (age 38 years), Aurora, Colorado, United States
Height: 1.75 m
Nationality: American
Weight: 82 kg
Education: Yale University
Team: Miami Dolphins

Google again; did some one slip up?

Mike McDaniel​

American football coach

Description​

Michael Lee McDaniel is an American football coach who is the head coach for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He previously served as an assistant coach for the Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos. Wikipedia
You believe Wikipedia? Anyone can edit it

Google again; did some one slip up?

Mike McDaniel​

American football coach

Description​

Anybody can edit Wikipedia.

Google again; did some one slip up? :NUTS:

Mike McDaniel​

American football coach

Description​

It's also been changed multiple times in the last few days. Someone is just being stupid.

LOL... no football and waiting on this decision is driving me to drink. Good thing I off tomorrow :chuckle:

drunk the look GIF

Back
Top Bottom