Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all. | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all.

Not out of the realm of possibility, I suppose, but JJ doesn't strike me as the type to appreciate a guy trying to leverage him. On the other hand, If he thinks Moore is a key cog and the next Cowboy HC material, then who knows.
Jones hinted a few days ago that if McCarthy is gone, Quinn might be the head coach of the Cowboys so Moore has no chance of being head coach of the Cowboys

My theory on why this is taking so long….

The Dolphins made an offer to Moore and he’s delaying accepting it until Jerry can counter offer for more money from Dallas to stay there. Which was Moore’s plan all along. And then once Moore declines the offer, they have to try and make up with McDaniel and offer him the Dolphin’s HC job.
Scary in just how plausible that is.

First interview question was
Would you want tom brady as your qb? Rumor one says yes and other said who dak?

What did oshea do wrong? He was competent and flo fired him. Another sign of flo incompetence wanting to run things his way
Thinking back to 2019 a lot of Miami's "success" on offense came from Ryan Fitzpatrick and off script plays.

Saying that, I thought the Dolphins should have stuck with O'Shea.

What did oshea do wrong? He was competent and flo fired him. Another sign of flo incompetence wanting to run things his way
Years from now after Flo's ego has spent some time being sufficiently crushed... he'll look back on that specific decision and the arrogance and hubris with which he made it... and he'll realize that all this BS right now, though illuminating some serious and very real concerns with the NFL process of hiring and firing of coaches... all of it was peripheral... what he was really pissed about was not getting his way... what he wanted (to BE the Bill Belichick of Miami). So he threw the chess board up in the air and let the pieces fly.

Back
Top Bottom