Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all. | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty sure McDaniel is our new head coach by this time tomorrow. That's all.

It's Sunday now .... when do we think we'll make an offer? When do we think we'll get an answer? If it's not McGanial do we think Moore accepts? Any ideas on timetables at this point? I realize this is all 100% speculation and we have zero knowledge or control over it, but I'd still like to hear it.

I would hope by early this week before the SB.

Maybe my favorite frontman of all-time
I'm going to go ahead and agree with you there. His demise was so unfortunate. "Highway to hell" was an epic album, and I think the music would have only gotten better from there. I don't mind "Back in Black", "For Those About to Rock", etc, but it was never the same for me.

The early stuff had just so much blues based soul, I don't really think there is anything comparable from that era.

My theory on why this is taking so long….

The Dolphins made an offer to Moore and he’s delaying accepting it until Jerry can counter offer for more money from Dallas to stay there. Which was Moore’s plan all along. And then once Moore declines the offer, they have to try and make up with McDaniel and offer him the Dolphin’s HC job.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with you there. His demise was so unfortunate. "Highway to hell" was an epic album, and I think the music would have only gotten better from there. I don't mind "Back in Black", "For Those About to Rock", etc, but it was never the same for me.

The early stuff had just so much blues based soul, I don't really think there is anything comparable from that era.
That's funny because I was going to post almost exactly what you said. 'Highway to Hell' is my favorite. Top of their game, imo. No offense to Brian Johnson and 'Back in Black' is a great album. Definitely Brian's best. Sure would've loved to have heard Bon's vocals on that album because I think that album was finished except for the vocals when he died. I maybe bought two or three AC/DC albums after 'For Those About to Rock', but I sure have all of the Bon Scott albums. Their sound was definitely more blues influenced with him. He wasn't for everybody, but his was a sound that will never be copied. Plus, the stories about him....he definitely was a rock star and lived that life.

The Dolphins made an offer to Moore and he’s delaying accepting it until Jerry can counter offer for more money from Dallas to stay there. Which was Moore’s plan all along. And then once Moore declines the offer, they have to try and make up with McDaniel and offer him the Dolphin’s HC job.
That is a terrible theory, I doubt Moore will decline the offer, which would he rather be? A head coach or offensive coordinator?

Not out of the realm of possibility, I suppose, but JJ doesn't strike me as the type to appreciate a guy trying to leverage him. On the other hand, If he thinks Moore is a key cog and the next Cowboy HC material, then who knows.

Back
Top Bottom