Problems real or imagined, Ireland must go! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Problems real or imagined, Ireland must go!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok maybe we are all wrong about Ireland and he is doing a good job the problem is that perception is fact in these cases. Some times you have to throw the lamb to the wolves however I dont think Ireland is a lamb I think he is the problem. Ross needs make a statement to the entire league. Miami is a good place to come and if Ireland is the problem then he is gone. Ireland did create this mess and Ross is the owner and he can do whatever he wants. Personally even if Ireland was my mama I would cut him loose to save my franchise. It makes good business sense. Sport is politics and vise versa.

I agree. This is the only way to save face. He just has to wait until after the draft to do it. Real or perceived (and I do think some people perceive the situation to be much worse than it actually is), Ireland has the public thinking he is a completely incompetent douche.

Did Jake just come out of a 5 alarm fire? Jeff has to man up and turn this ship around for any fans to show him respect. He flops on every free agent thats worth bringing to the team. We will have to wait and see what he does because theres nothing we as fans can do about him or his decisions.

Our big problem since many year is QB and since many years Ireland know that , Ross know that and..................Ireland wasn't able to land a good QB in 3 years tenure..........so I agree he must go !

Back
Top Bottom