Professional Opinion on Beck... Not our's.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Professional Opinion on Beck... Not our's....

not trying to be a prick or anything... but I quit watching after about six and half.... maybe seven seconds... tremendous awareness?????

perhaps in college that was the case. Did not see awareness in the slightest from this kid last year. He couldn't have found his arse with both hands.

fumbles... picks... mishandled snaps.... the list goes on and on.

hopefully this year, he makes me forget all about the clown we had to watch out there last year. and I was one of his biggest SUPPORTERS.

not trying to be a prick or anything... but I quit watching after about six and half.... maybe seven seconds... tremendous awareness?????

perhaps in college that was the case. Did not see awareness in the slightest from this kid last year. He couldn't have found his arse with both hands.

hopefully this year, he makes me forget all about the clown we had to watch out there last year. and I was one of his biggest SUPPORTERS.

Well said.

Many qbs get good predraft critiques. It's what you do in the pros that matters now. Talk about his pro games. College is over and done with.

You don't remember Payton Mannings first season... The Dolphins (Surtain and Madison) loved him..... Alot...

if hes awareness wasn't well he wouldnt find the random players open at random times or on scrambles under pressure or he'd have more then 4 INTS which was actually 3 in 1 bad game. He rarely threw stupid balls.

and for the record ppl, can we stop bringing up this "for all u beck haters or all u ginn haters or what not crap" plz, its old, annoying, and out of date already. Wait until this year to see what happens before judgements come about b/c half of those "beck haters" will be on Becks jock "IF" beck succeeds just as they did with Ted Ginn adn every other player comin this way.

i'm a believer in John Beck. However, if you havent noticed, Jaws raves about ALL QB's in the draft and says the same things about them. It got extremely annoying this past year. He says the same things about all of them.

It will be hard for Beck to succeed if Henne is just as good as him. Of course we know that Henne is parcells guy so I don't think he will start this year unless everbody is hurt. He will be brought along slowly, a courtesy Beck was not given.

It will be hard for Beck to succeed if Henne is just as good as him. Of course we know that Henne is parcells guy so I don't think he will start this year unless everbody is hurt. He will be brought along slowly, a courtesy Beck was not given.

Beck saw his 1st action on week 11, he wasn't rushed, he just wasn't ready. There is a difference....

Beck saw his 1st action on week 11, he wasn't rushed, he just wasn't ready. There is a difference....
Beck wasn't ready because he wasn't coached to be ready. He wasn't even working with the 1st stringers until there was a chance he was going to be put in the game, and boom he was in the game. He was rushed into starting in week 11. And there is a difference.

You don't remember Payton Mannings first season... The Dolphins (Surtain and Madison) loved him..... Alot...

I do. He threw 28 touchdown passes and I believe his team managed to win a few games with him under center. I know for sure by the fact he produced at least 28 TD drives that his team was able to move the ball with him at QB.....unlike Beck. He made plenty of mistakes, but at the same time showed some of the reasons why it was rational to believe he had the goods......unlike Beck.

Please don't ever compare Manning's rookie season to Beck's..........

OKAY, then we'll compare it against Elway's and Staubach's - for starters.

t6bg44-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom