Profootballfocus.com giving Cam Wake some love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Profootballfocus.com giving Cam Wake some love

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Nobody in the NFL was more effective on a per-snap basis rushing the passer than Wake last season - how bad can the rest of his game be?

With all the departures at Miami - how much added playing time are the fins going to work in for Cameron Wake?

http://twitter.com/ProFootbalFocus

Touche my friend, Touche.

Last edited by a moderator:
CK has been preaching about that stat for months. Cam is going to be special. What a find he has turned out to be.

I understand that you want to report as much phin news as possible but IMO its a little redundant when you post alot of what has already been said numerous times.

Best thing of Wake is how determined he sounds to be good, guy looked like a freak everytime he as on the field. He is lightning fast and the way the guy bends, its freakish. I remember sometimes thinking his back was gonna snap, incredible athlete.

Best thing of Wake is how determined he sounds to be good, guy looked like a freak everytime he as on the field. Another is how fast and he bends backwards, freakish.

No doubt, he is a physical freak of nature. Hes got all the physical tools but i wish the coaching staff would give him more chances and i am confident that this season he will get a lot of chances. I am sure he will make he mot of them. He lives, breathes, and eats football.

But what position is he?
I thought he played OLB?

That web site has him listed as LDE.

Lank, Stark and Merl all scored high.

We need him at OLB.

No doubt, he is a physical freak of nature. Hes got all the physical tools but i wish the coaching staff would give him more chances and i am confident that this season he will get a lot of chances. I am sure he will make he mot of them. He lives, breathes, and eats football.

Dumervil & Wake are similiar as both were 4-3 defensive ends switching to
3-4. Nolan has already had plenty of experience with Dumervil, but I think he can get more from the import.

Dumervil & Wake are similiar as both were 4-3 defensive ends switching to
3-4. Nolan has already had plenty of experience with Dumervil, but I think he can get more from the import.

Agreed. Dumervil's stats x10. He has Dumervil's skill set but hes also got the size.

With the additions of Dansby and some good draft picks - Wake can pin his ears back and do what he does best... 2nd and third and long - wind him up and let him go - He doesn't have to be on the field every down to be valuable.

Never seen a 250 lb guy so ripped. That dude is insane. I hope he can get the rest of his game up to speed because I would love to see him start at WOLB for us.

If fins can bring back JT sign Jeanty and draft an OLB I think we are in good hands at the LB position. Anderson is a solid backup. Jeanty would be nice to have, guy is a tackling machine & special team ace. I have no clue why the Bengals did not let him start last year, I like to think it was cause they drafted Rey Maualuga. He could also help with the loss of Jones, who was a special team ace.

Agreed. Dumervil's stats x10. He has Dumervil's skill set but hes also got the size.

wow he is awesome he will have like 170 sacks and be the NFL all time pass rusher in less than two seasons lol

Back
Top Bottom