Project It Forward: Raekwon Mcmillan Or Jerome Baker? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Project It Forward: Raekwon Mcmillan Or Jerome Baker?

Unless both somehow stop getting swept out of run plays or mauled at the POA, neither. Their physicality leaves alot to be desired as LBs.

I thought predraft Raekwon would be the better player between them, but that certainly has’nt transpired... I don’t recognize Raekwon..

Same with me. But you need to understand the benefit of ignoring results in situations like this. Results will only serve to muddle and send in the wrong direction. It's like a devious clown is in the background...pulling strings and laughing at the success of his misdirection.

Stay true to your early evaluation, with confidence it was based on sound thinking and eventually will pan out that way.

It is the reason I am sticking with McMillan.

The fast outside LBER will always start faster and flash more early.

I would like to offer an alternative to the "wait and see" crowd for RM.

JB is a rookie. Why aren't we judging them both the same?

Because RM had an injury? RM is making mental mistakes. RM has already been here a year in this system in the film rooms, practice and at games. Shouldn't the mental part of his game be his strength?

So, why are we giving RM a pass based on physical injury when it is his mental game that is suffering? And he is a sophomore in that regard.

With Minkah picking up the game so quickly and doing it at multiple positions AND a rookie, shouldn't RM at least be on par with Minkah?

Seems we have two rookies that are playing better than rookies. And a 2nd year guy who is still playing like a rookie mentally and physically.

Seems you have your answer. RM may never light it on fire, but me might be serviceable.

Meanwhile JB is already playing above his curve.

JB.

I haven't seen you post, so I want to be clear...

Do you hold Tannehill in the same regard as McMillan, in terms of giving a player another year?

Why? Why can't we have a thread that you don't try to turn it in to tannehill? Are you capable of sticking to the thread topic?

Surprisingly both are playing decently so far this year..

Not surprisingly Kiko is the worst LB on the team..

Are you referring to kiko alonso? You know... the guy who is rating top in the league at his position and playing extremely well?

Baker. More upside better athlete not as much read and diag ask role wise be it strong or weak. Can add 5 lbs and not scrape the range atblete.

What’s next gesicki vs cj uzomah?

Last edited by a moderator:
baker is and i think will continue to have a better career

Are you referring to kiko alonso? You know... the guy who is rating top in the league at his position and playing extremely well?

He's nowhere near being rated at the top of the league LOL..

He's playing like **** like he always has, he's allowed the most touchdowns ON THE TEAM..

Keep hyping his ass up...

Baker is a playmaker, and his speed/athleticism stands out on the football field. Very excited about him going forward.

Personally, I don't see any reason to be comfortable with McMillan as a starter going forward. Too many blown assignments, and he flat out just doesn't make an impact out there.

2017 was a killer of a draft for this football team going forward. Someone should be fired for that. Harris, McMillan, & Tank.... Makes the gems in Godchaux & Taylor something I can't even credit.

Why? Why can't we have a thread that you don't try to turn it in to tannehill? Are you capable of sticking to the thread topic?
Is that a "yes", or a "no"?

He's nowhere near being rated at the top of the league LOL..

He's playing like **** like he always has, he's allowed the most touchdowns ON THE TEAM..

Keep hyping his *** up...
In all fairness, Kiko has looked better this year than he has since he's been on the team.

That said, PFF has him ranked far below both Baker and McMillan.

Back
Top Bottom