Props On The Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props On The Win

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
congrats on the win. Ugly but got the W that is all that matters.

This season for me has and continues to be about the Development of Allen. He took another step Sunday. I hope next year they get this kid some real weapons to work with.

Good luck on the rest of the season will be watching the rematch in a couple weeks.

Allen looked like Mike Vick out there yesterday. He left some plays on the field that im sure he would like to have back. I haven't watched any other games this year of Allen playing but I honestly don't think he can keep running as much as he did yesterday. Mobile qbs like that don't last very long in the NFL. I am looking forward to the rematch at your house, depending on weather, I might actually drive out to that game.

Allen impresses me, far more than that bum Darnold!

Dudes the white Cam Newton lol.

It was an ugly....but fun game with the lead changes at the end. Allen is an exciting young player.....but he is going to get himself killed if he doesn't throw it more and run it less. Still a good strong arm and a gamer.....hope he has lots of success 14 games a year.....with the other two being against us!

See you in a couple of weeks. You guys always play us tough!

Allen impresses me, far more than that bum Darnold!

Dudes the white Cam Newton lol.

I hope is inconsistent accuracy can get fixed. That Zay Jone missed TD is a perfect example.

But man it is nice watching him throw 60 plus yards and just miss a Foster by about a foot. And I didnt know he was as athletic as he is. Amazing watching a QB out run angles.

This season for me has and continues to be about the Development of Allen. He took another step Sunday. I hope next year they get this kid some real weapons to work with.

Good luck on the rest of the season will be watching the rematch in a couple weeks.

Eh, I was hoping for a loss. Gase needs to go and Ross doesn't make changes unless it's a complete dumpster fire. I also want a QB in the first round, something your organization understands better. Your QB looks promising. Mobile with a strong arm.

I hope is inconsistent accuracy can get fixed. That Zay Jone missed TD is a perfect example.

But man it is nice watching him throw 60 plus yards and just miss a Foster by about a foot. And I didnt know he was as athletic as he is. Amazing watching a QB out run angles.

I hope not, f***er scares me lol.

He has the most upside in this entire draft, kinda like Mahomes last year.

Who knows but I think the Jests messed up with Darnold and I'm not sold on Rosen at all, Allen on the other hand is a problem...

I hope not, f***er scares me lol.

He has the most upside in this entire draft though, kinda like Mahomes last year.

Who knows but I think the Jests messed up with Darnold and I'm not sold on Rosen at all, Allen on the other hand is a problem...

I hope this offseason the Bills go out and get a legitimate QB coach also I know he works with Palmer in the offseason on his Mechanics so Hopefully all of that happens. And paired with some real weapons and hope for the next 15 years i dont have to look ar QBs

Disrespectful to Cam, IMO. Allen isn't half the prospect he was.

IDK man, he's pretty f****** big and fast with a cannon for an arm. I bet we would have drafted him if he fell, not Rosen though lol.

I hope this offseason the Bills go out and get a legitimate QB coach also I know he works with Palmer in the offseason on his Mechanics so Hopefully all of that happens. And paired with some real weapons and hope for the next 15 years i dont have to look ar QBs

I'd be stoked if I was a Bills fan.

You guys deserved better. We won by 4 but your guy missed a FG plus a PAT and that last pass to Clay should have won you the game. I believe playing at home was a big difference for us.

Back
Top Bottom