QB spot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB spot

Originally posted by fin-atic
If you base your opinion on facts, there is little to be optimistic about. The fans who feel like Feeley is "the guy" are basing it on nothing but the hype the team is printing.

Not true Fin. Some of us have seen him play. One of my best friends is an avid Eagles fan, and he is very excited to see what Feeley brings to the table in Miami. He was very positive in his opinions of Feeley, and how he'll play in 2004 with the Phinz....

I've yet to hear any Eagles fan say one thing negative about this guy, and that says quite a bit IMO. Many of them wanted him starting over McNabb if you can beleive that!!!!....

I have NFL Ticket, and two years ago I was fortunate enough to watch the games he came into and won. He's a fighter like Fielder, and will do whatever it takes to win. His skills as a QB are very solid IMO, and he's primed to start his real NFL career now with the Phinz. I'm very excited for him, and the Phinz....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

Originally posted by WharfRat

I have.... I saw him play all the games he started. Living in south Jersey (Eagles country), I have the dubious honor of seeing ALL the Eagles games.
He looked very good on those few games he started. I see no reason why we shouldn't give him a shot.

...and so, wouldn't it follow to think it ridiculous to condemn him before you've seen him play?

I'm not saying he's going to definately be the answer.... and agree that it shouldn't be said he is until he plays. But that works both ways... until he plays, we can't say he WON'T be the answer either.
Stop making sense. You're confusing us.

Originally posted by posmaticFinFan
So how many people think the Dolphins are gonna go anywhere this year with the QB's they have? I think its funny how Huizenga is saying this is gonna be the year when the only offensive upgrades we have are David Boston. Boston is an amazing receiver but you cant be an amazing receiver without a half way decent QB. Feidler has no arm and Feely is a third string QB we gave up a 2nd round pick for. That just doesnt sound right to me. The Fins need a QB desperately.

I just think that it's funny how some think we'll go anywhere with Wannstedt as HC.

Re: Re: QB spot

Originally posted by DeDolfan
I just think that it's funny how some think we'll go anywhere with Wannstedt as HC.

How funny was it when we had Jimmy Johnson as HC????.....

Dave has done a better job building this roster up than Jimmy did IMO. He may not be the better HC, but he's done more....

Dave is doing a fine job. Ten wins a season isn't all that bad. The players are just as much to blame as Wanny IMO...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by WharfRat

I have.... I saw him play all the games he started. Living in south Jersey (Eagles country), I have the dubious honor of seeing ALL the Eagles games.
He looked very good on those few games he started. I see no reason why we shouldn't give him a shot.

...and so, wouldn't it follow to think it ridiculous to condemn him before you've seen him play?

I'm not saying he's going to definately be the answer.... and agree that it shouldn't be said he is until he plays. But that works both ways... until he plays, we can't say he WON'T be the answer either.
Well put wharf.

Re: Re: Re: QB spot

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Dave has done a better job building this roster up than Jimmy did IMO. He may not be the better HC, but he's done more....

Dave is doing a fine job. Ten wins a season isn't all that bad. The players are just as much to blame as Wanny IMO...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Yeah, a fine job of regressing with this team each year! :rolleyes:

Yeah, a fine job of regressing with this team each year! :rolleyes:

false, miami actually improved last year over the year before

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree

record is the only one that matters

Wrong again! When records alone get you into the playoffs [let alone winning the SB], then get back to me!!

Re: Re: Re: QB spot

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

PHINZ RULE!!!

I doubt that. If JJ was still the HC, the fins would've been up there fighting it out w/ the Pats all the way. JJ and Marino combo just didn't fit right.

Wanny has kept the fins competitive and that's it. He's kept the fins moving sideways instead of forward.

Wrong again! When records alone get you into the playoffs [let alone winning the SB], then get back to me!!

without the record you can't make into the playoffs. Then the record in the playoffs. That is how you mark improvement.

Umm... I have to make my jump from lurker to poster on this one. Do you realize the absurdity of that statement? I know what you mean. It's hard to look at this team and say they've progressed, but c'mon... record is THE one thing that gets you into the playoffs...

Regarding the HC situation, I do believe Wannstedt could take us all the way. But wait... that's not the thread topic here... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom