QBR Data Charts: Tannehill in "Bell Curve" group along w/ Palmer/Dalton | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QBR Data Charts: Tannehill in "Bell Curve" group along w/ Palmer/Dalton

This is how good that Seattle team is. With or without Wilson, it doesn't really matter.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101699/no-one-gets-more-help-than-russell-wilson

According to the article based on QBR the "expected wins" for Wilson was 32.4, that's nothing to sneeze at and is even better than Luck. He's second best all time at that "expected wins" stat over his first 3 years, second only to Matt Ryan who was at 32.5 "expected wins" over his first 3 seasons (though, to be fair the stat only goes back as far as 2006).

So according to that article Seattle's defense/team is great and Wilson is great.

Dalton came through yesterday big time. Cincy area is in a buzz over the 5-0 start. Dalton was clutch leading 3 scoring drives while trailing 24-7 in the 4th. He is playing well this year.

After watching Tannehill's pathetic performance against Buffalo and the Jets, I can now say he is a bust. Those deep throws he missed against the Jets was ridiculous. He has 8 chances inside the 2 yd line and could not get the ball in the end zone. His days as a starting QB in Miami are numbered. I say that because the next HC wants to keep his job, so that coach will not be as patient with him. I predict that the Dolphins WILL be looking to aquire a QB this off-season.

After watching Tannehill's pathetic performance against Buffalo and the Jets, I can now say he is a bust. Those deep throws he missed against the Jets was ridiculous. He has 8 chances inside the 2 yd line and could not get the ball in the end zone. His days as a starting QB in Miami are numbered. I say that because the next HC wants to keep his job, so that coach will not be as patient with him. I predict that the Dolphins WILL be looking to aquire a QB this off-season.

:bobdole:

thank you for letting us know we were all waiting in anticipation for your declaration..

you heard em guys, he's a bust. let's start looking at draft candidates...

Really cool way of looking at QB performance and similar to the way I try to evaluate QBs with the exception being I never look at the lower bumps.
Using those graphs as a guide QBs Tannehill is clearly better than:
Alex Smith
Bortles
Hoyer
Geno
Sanchez
Cassel
Bradford
Carr

QBs Tannehill is clearly worse than:
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Newton
Kaepernick
Brees
E. Manning
Cutler
Flacco
Matt Ryan
Schaub
Stafford
Foles
P Manning
Rivers
Bridgewater
Brady
Romo
Wilson

Unclear:
Dalton
Palmer
Manuel
Locker
Orton
Glennon

So using those graphs Tannehill should be slotted in the 19 to 25 range of starting QBs.

I don't know about the names in front of him, but I feel his slot is accurate.

Tannehill is not worse than Bridgewater, Schaub (Really grasping at straws there), Foles, Stafford, Cutler, or Kaepernick. What kind of stuff are you people smoking?

^^^ yeah how dare us be so blind to completely miss how awesome Tannehill is. The better question is what are you putting in your kool-aid?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ yeah how dare us be so blind to completely miss how awesome Tannehill is. The better question is what are you putting in your kook-aid?

Probably the same stuff you're mixing into that Hater-ade you're drinking...

all I care about is: can 17 read the D and move the protection/change the play? can he look off DBs or move them with his eyes? can he fix the deep ball issue? can he do the job - or is he just slagging off??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The truth is laughable? Andy Dalton's YPA is 7.06. Ryan Tannehill's is 6.86. Therefore Ryan Tannehill is "clearly worse" than Dalton at YPA. If you find that fact laughable or insulting it has little to do with me.
Dalton is way better than thill. one cant won playoff game and other cant make playoff.

thank you for letting us know we were all waiting in anticipation for your declaration..

you heard em guys, he's a bust. let's start looking at draft candidates...
You may want to start your sentences with capital letters. Just a little something I picked up in Elementary School.

You may want to start your sentences with capital letters. Just a little something I picked up in Elementary School.

Since we are sharing grammar knowledge, you may want to learn what words should be capitalized and which words should not be. What's the difference between a common and proper noun would probably be a good place to start. Just something I picked up in elementary school...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom