QBR Data Charts: Tannehill in "Bell Curve" group along w/ Palmer/Dalton | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QBR Data Charts: Tannehill in "Bell Curve" group along w/ Palmer/Dalton

I'm sorry, you are still the biggest homer here but that other dude is ready to take over if you slip up. Get back to making new excuses and making bad photoshops.

says the biggest acknowledged and mocked homer on both TGG and FH ( you really can't make this shizzle this up)

Go back to blaming everyone else on the jest and now eagles for your favorite serviceable backup's bed-crappings. And also return to your serial freeloader trolling and insulting a lot of those on FH who actually are paying for you to make now over 750 bandwidth-wasting, almost exclusively trolling and homeristic FH posts (and counting) since the beginning of the year (15 weekdays) some of those don't even make that many in a year.

Oh and thanks for what's gonna be my new sig line. :up: (and of course for being an envious fan of all of us)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes his stats are closer to Lucks this year than Dalton's which is a great sign. Your original source was comparing careers. This site has last 2 years and the last year. Career and last 2 years are very similar to Dalton but this past year is more like Luck. I hope he turn out more like Luck.

I would say he has more potential than Dalton and this year he did surge ahead in statistical categories. His improvement curve from year to year seems to be higher than Dalton's. In the end I think he is going to be a better QB than Dalton. Next year will be the big test to see if he can sustain his improvement curve or he levels off like Dalton has.

Hopefully next year those comparisons to Dalton are gone and it is replaced with one of the upper tier QB's in the league.

Finally after 73 pages someone brings up that fact of how Tannehill's career is still ascending while those he is being compared to in the article have legitimately leveled off and shown their true stripes. Sure when you bring up their career numbers they appear to be in the same class but when you look at how Tannehill has improved vs what those he is being compared to and it's a joke of an argument.

I have a theory that something recently occurred here @ FH to make these threads more tolerable for the next several weeks.

troll_dancing_by_abdulsevilled57pcq1-1.gif

I have a theory that something recently occurred here @ FH to make these threads more tolerable for the next several weeks.

troll_dancing_by_abdulsevilled57pcq1-1.gif

And less tolerable for the poor bastards over at TGG?

A little tid bid about the great Seattle defense

Scott Kacsmar via twitter is saying that in addition to RW3's 15 game winning drives there have been another 6 where he has given the Hawks the lead and the great Seattle defense has surrendered the lead and they have lost the game.

6 times in 3 years the Seattle defense has failed. Miami's defense has failed in that same situation 7 times over the same period.

But yeah its all the defense and ours is just terrible.

The offense doesn't have to do as much work when the defense is only giving up an average of 16ppg but keep looking for obscure stats to try pretend that the Miami Dolphins defense is even in the same league as Seattle's. It really makes you look as though you have a solid grasp on football knowledge.

Just pointing out that they fail in game winning situations also. I know you don't want to hear the truth.

Don't worry. I'm sure Phillip will be able to find a role on another team somewhere in the NFL.

I happened.

:knee:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Though, on the other hand, we have a new inheritance to the nonsensical statistical vomit of Shouwrong.

This thread has become a mental masturbatory circle jerk. It really doesn't matter how one chooses to parse, emphasize or highlight particular statistics because:

a) there will never be sufficient majorty agreement to reach anything reflecting an official FH consensus of opinion, and more importantly,

b) no matter whatever you think of Tannehill (and I believe his only 4th year trending arrow is pointing way up), Hickey, Tannenbum and most importantly Ross (since he retained Philbin based on his perception of how RT17 is developing}, believe he's the RX for success going forward.

And that's that.

Nothing wrong with statistics to open your mind. That is if you willing to open it up.

Who's to say I was talking about you?

J/K I was. You know what they say, "If the shou fits... "

Any nimrod can work up [STRIKE]lies[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]damned lies[/STRIKE] statistics to fit their argument or agenda. Go pick up a book (or ten) on football "stuff" and peel yourself off the floor from the numerical vomit.

Back
Top Bottom