Qb's We Could Have Pursued | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb's We Could Have Pursued

Which QB?

• Total voters
No point in playing the what if game. All it does is agitate you. Let's look forward to who will be available in next years draft.

I mean as long as you're playing fantasy football, why not throw in Aaron Rodgers … he was a ludicrous slide in his draft.

Frankly, I think it's beyond silly to discount this rookie class. If you want Baker Mayfield--and I have been saying he is the best QB in this class since the beginning of the draft process--it means giving up Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Mike Gesicki, and probably Jerome Baker, and at least one other draft pick. Personally, I think we're a better team with the draft class we drafted. IMHO, Fitzpatrick and Gesicki will become All-Pros eventually. Baker looks like a developing linebacker. We had real needs at all 3 positions.

We'll get our QB. I think we all know for sure that it isn't Tannehill. RT has the rest of this year to blow us away or he's gone.

This just has me pissed off about this year. We had all of these options to try to something different and we stood pat. I just throw up in my mouth a little bit when I think about it.[/QUOT

Well get your panties out of a bunch instead of making a dumb poll. It would benefit us all.

I wasn’t and still wouldn’t be interested in any of the rookie QBs or any of the other QBs listed in the poll.

Great, another shoulda woulda coulda thread. There's 31 other teams that" coulda" had every one of those players too. But they didn't. Why does everyone act like we are the only team that misses out on a player that works out? Like every player that is a current superstar was a sure thing and everyone just walked past them. This is such a stupid premise.

Our problem is coaching right now plain and simple. We have enough talent.

Let's conveniently forget about all the Tannehill dropped picks.

One draft slot away from Rosen. All of this could have been avoided if they had the guts to move up and sacrifice a Gesicki for a Rosen.
It would have been a sacrifice of Minkah and that is NOT worth the price.

Giants would have taken a Wentz-like haul for #2. Wouldn't have objected to that for Darnold.

Rosen only cost the Cardinals 15, 79, & 152. If I could go back I do that ten times out of ten.

I liked Mason Rudolph after some of those top guys. I think Miami took Baker in the round Rudolph was drafted and that looks like a good move.

It is rumored on talk radio here that Jon Gruden isn't happy with Derek Carr. I think he's actually a little overrated, but perhaps a Carr for Tannehill trade could benefit both quarterbacks. Maybe consider including Cooper for Parker in there as well.

Back
Top Bottom