Quarterbacks In The Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterbacks In The Draft

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
my top 3 quarterbacks in the draft

1. drew lock - big, good pocket pressancne and a cannon arm

2. dwayne haskins - very good pocket pressancne and escaping pressure also a very accurate arm

3. daniel jones - strong arm, good pocket pressancne, accurate

All of these quarterbacks have good pocket pressancne which tannehill never had.
this is just my personal top 3 in the draft. i think all three of these quarterbacks have a chance to be very good in the NFL and i wouldn't mind having either of these quarterbacks on are team

Doesnt matter our goal in this draft needs to be trading down as many times as possible to get as many picks for this year and 2020 as possible. Trade down 10 times if you can, we need bodies everywhere.

I'm not ruling out Derek Carr. If this draft isn't good for us QB wise, then maybe a deal is made. God knows Gruden likes to make them.
The latest presser had Ross and Grier telling us to go young and build which suggests they will draft instead of pay as this is the current trend.
I know we need a QB, the Giants, and the Jags as well. I'm not sure how many teams picking ahead of us need one also.

I'm not ruling out Derek Carr. If this draft isn't good for us QB wise, then maybe a deal is made. God knows Gruden likes to make them.
The latest presser had Ross and Grier telling us to go young and build which suggests they will draft instead of pay as this is the current trend.
I know we need a QB, the Giants, and the Jags as well. I'm not sure how many teams picking ahead of us need one also.
The Broncos may take a QB?

Don’t be shocked if Haskins stays in school.

Not a big fan of Drew Lock, and Daniel Jones reminds me of Tannehill more than any other NFL QB.

I like Haskins, and I'd be all in on Murray should he decide to play football. Aside from that, my preference is to improve the defense in this draft and suck enough for Tua or Fromm in 2020.

i would rather have grier. lock scares me bc he cant win big games

Fitzpatrick on a 2 Year in my opinion ( provided Tanney is gone). We wont have to mortgage the farm for Him.....and look to 2020 for Our QB. Maybe go Defense (Linebacker or Edge) in '19 Draft.... Work the Roster, free up Cap Space, and earn back the trust of the Fan Base. Hopefully, Our Front Office and New Coach(es) will be solidified by then.

Lol how can a quarterback have “pocket presence” when there isn’t a pocket because the interior of your line is comprised of should be Walmart greeters and insurance salesmen?

Back
Top Bottom